Kings @ Cavs Game Thread, 3/28, 12 noon PST

L

LWP777

Beno is playing out of his mind. Let the debate begin whether Evans should be moved to the 2 guard.

L

LWP777

My question.. why do we have to label one a 2 guard and one not. Leave them both as guards and move on with life
Well, when Reke plays the 1 guard he handles the ball 90% of the time. I'm starting to wonder if we are better with Beno handling the ball 90% of the time.

I'll take the Woss. Beno! Triple Double! I FEEL like we won! LOL

Well, it certainly doesn't feel that great to me, but I'll take it. We played hard while short-handed and came up a little short against the prohibitive favorites to win the championship. Better than getting blown out by the Nets, that's for sure.

Well, when Reke plays the 1 guard he handles the ball 90% of the time. I'm starting to wonder if we are better with Beno handling the ball 90% of the time.
There is no question Reke is going to handle the ball for the majority of the game and anyone else being the primary ballhandler is just not going to happen. Whether he is labeled a PG or SG is a different question and either way he is going to be the lead guard and if at SG, he is going to be like a Wade, Roy, JJ type player who has the ball in their hands for most of the game.

L

LWP777

There is no question Reke is going to handle the ball for the majority of the game and anyone else being the primary ballhandler is just not going to happen. Whether he is labeled a PG or SG is a different question and either way he is going to be the lead guard and if at SG, he is going to be like a Wade, Roy, JJ type player who has the ball in their hands for most of the game.
You might want to change your signature now. Beno is starting to make you look stupid.

Great game for Thompson 16pts 14rebs 2stls 1blk and Casspi looked like he did at the beginning of the season with 13pts he just needs to get back to rebounding 6ish boards.