TMac going off in NY tonight

T-Mac scores 19 pts in the 1st half playing for Knicks, while Hughes is sitting at home with a hurt finger. T-Mac was playing like he was on a mission to prove people wrong. T-Mac and Tyreke would have been unstoppable!

the true test is seeing how he performs the next game and how he feels after the game to determine if his body can hold up for the long run. i'm very happy for tmac and hope he has a similar performance when the knicks face the rockets later in the season

It was an awesome game. Too much Durant and Westbrook at the end, but it seems like they've done a huge upgrade. TMac has to get in rythm again, but I believe he can be determinant again, probably not as his glory days, but of course at a great level. House is rocking at SG, he's solid and hustling like a beast. And well, Sergio is gonna rock with D'Antoni, I think he's going to start over Duhon very soon, maybe next game. He's going to have his chance finally.

It was an awesome game. Too much Durant and Westbrook at the end, but it seems like they've done a huge upgrade. TMac has to get in rythm again, but I believe he can be determinant again, probably not as his glory days, but of course at a great level. House is rocking at SG, he's solid and hustling like a beast. And well, Sergio is gonna rock with D'Antoni, I think he's going to start over Duhon very soon, maybe next game. He's going to have his chance finally.
that 3 by durant at the end of regulation was purely clutch. he's got a bright future and he can only get better. as for mcgrady i think he has got at least 5 more productive seasons in him where he can average 18, 5, and 5.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
that 3 by durant at the end of regulation was purely clutch. he's got a bright future and he can only get better. as for mcgrady i think he has got at least 5 more productive seasons in him where he can average 18, 5, and 5.
Nope, not the way he is getting injured all the time.

5 years is too much. But he can still be veeeery useful 2 more years, hands down. Yesterday he was amazing and he just landed there. I guess in 3-4 games he'll be kicking some asses.

tmac's knicks play the bucks tomorrow. i hope tmac shows jennings how a real superstar goes off for 55 points. :cool:

mcgrady: 55 points, 7 assists, 2 steals. make it happen

When was the last time the Kings had a player who could create their own 15-18ft shot off the dribble? Tyreke creates his own shot, but it is always a layup (which is good, but can't be done all the time when teams pack the paint). I can't remember when the Kings had someone who could do what T-Mac could do. K-Mart could do it sometimes, but was more effective off the dribble when screens were set for him.

When was the last time the Kings had a player who could create their own 15-18ft shot off the dribble? Tyreke creates his own shot, but it is always a layup (which is good, but can't be done all the time when teams pack the paint). I can't remember when the Kings had someone who could do what T-Mac could do. K-Mart could do it sometimes, but was more effective off the dribble when screens were set for him.
Tyreke is 20 years old. You really think he'll never be able to do that?