Will We Win Tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
A

AriesMar27

yeah, i think we will win. the spurs havent been playing that well lately. wont be disappointed if we lose but i think that we can win this one.

as long as jefferson dosent go nuts on us like last game I think we have a chance. George Hills a good player too so parker being out might not be that bad of a thing for SA. I think we can take this one tho.

I wanna see more highpost offense from spence, his passing is incredible from up there, and we should be training him to be that playmaking center up top.

K

Kingsguy881

In the words of Ivan Drago from Rocky IV, "You will lose." In this case, Drago is talking to the Kings.

Depends on what the league memo to the refs says tonight. Probably the usual... "call early fouls on the Kings, lay off when they get down by double digits to make the game exciting, then hammer them in the fourth to put them away".

A

AriesMar27

so who starts for thompson? if its brockman that should be interesting once blair comes in.

I think the Kings win tonight simply because they always do things the complete opposite of what they are "supposed" to do. Taking that into consideration with the fact that the spurs are a much better team and for some reason we always play up/down to the opponents level, I wouldn't be surprised if we come out on top.

I'm sure this has been discussed (I'm posting this from my phone), but is Reke playing tonight?

Last edited:
K

Kingsguy881

I think the Kings win tonight simply because they always do things the complete opposite of what they are "supposed" to do. Taking that into consideration with the fact that the spurs are a much better team and for some reason we always play up/down to the opponents level, I wouldn't be surprised if we come out on top.

I'm sure this has been discussed (I'm posting this from my phone), but is Reke playing tonight?
Thats a great question and I haven't heard anything. Maybe someone else will chime in.

According to Westphal he should be playing tonight.