Everyone Speechless?

I want people to bring out the flaming pitchforks and cause disorder and chaos! I want people to demand the heads of the players and front office! I want DESTRUCTION! :p

Imagine how Mama Maloof and boy at her side Gavin feel after slogging through this 6 game road debacle - court side for every lowly minute of it:eek:
Kings outscored by average 104-90 (623 to 540 pts) and now 5+ hour red eye flight to arrive back in rain-soaked Sac-town around 4-5 AM Sunday.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Imagine how Mama Maloof and boy at her side Gavin feel after slogging through this 6 game road debacle - court side for every lowly minute of it:eek:
Kings outscored by average 104-90 (623 to 540 pts) and now 5+ hour red eye flight to arrive back in rain-soaked Sac-town around 4-5 AM Sunday.

I have pondered whether that might in the end benefit us by shaking them up and putting a little extra pressure on Geoff to make a move.

I have pondered whether that might in the end benefit us by shaking them up and putting a little extra pressure on Geoff to make a move.
We know Maloof's can get grouchy (to say the least) during these type downhill slides. I notice Joe Maloof rarely if ever anymore makes such long road trips. I think it may have something to do with his overall physical health - but probably plenty of mental strain as well.

I flat out predict K-Mart is gone before trade deadline. The Kings said they'd wait until they saw how he did in the back court with Tyreke Evans. That was in response to all sorts of rumors that teams like Toronto, Houston (add 3 or 4 more) were very interested in trading for him. Well, all those teams and maybe a few more remain interested. Of course, Kings should not just dump a proven big time scorer Martin for nothing, but if it can only be for huge salary dump - in the long run that's not all bad IMO.

The team sucks.. We probably wont get that big we want until next draft.

Thompson should be OK once he's paired with a REAL center.

S

sactownfan

it most certainly will!!! The Maloofs and us all see the same thing... NO DAMN FRONT COURT!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!

the Maloofs and the Kings were gaining momentum and things were starting to look up. we all want to get back to that but.... but its not gonna happen until a True Center and possibly more dominate PF get here...

THE GOOD THING IS THAT THIS LOSING STREAK made it TOTALLY CLEAR that we need FRONT COURT HELP and Defense from our front court... these needs have to be on the top of the priority list... and this winning back into terrible losing will make something happen

I think you have that reversed. Spencer should be OK once we pair him with a real PF.
Either or.. We need a PF or a C that plays like a PF or C both offensively and defensively.. Which if I had to either pick Hawes or Thompson I would say Thompson plays more like a PF than Hawes a C.

it most certainly will!!! The Maloofs and us all see the same thing... NO DAMN FRONT COURT!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!

the Maloofs and the Kings were gaining momentum and things were starting to look up. we all want to get back to that but.... but its not gonna happen until a True Center and possibly more dominate PF get here...

THE GOOD THING IS THAT THIS LOSING STREAK made it TOTALLY CLEAR that we need FRONT COURT HELP and Defense from our front court... these needs have to be on the top of the priority list... and this winning back into terrible losing will make something happen
I don't understand why you've said front court so many times. We need better players at specific positions.

I want people to bring out the flaming pitchforks and cause disorder and chaos! I want people to demand the heads of the players and front office! I want DESTRUCTION! :p
wait there's an angry mob forming? why didnt any one post it in facebook :mad:!? I wanna be part of the MOB! :D

lol i guess every one else is waiting on what the front office will do next.. the silence itself is a deafening statement that management MUST do something or fans will fade.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Bleh.

We're a young team struggling, which is different than what we've been the previous five seasons. That was a busted team floundering.

What we're going through recently happened to Portland, it happened to OKC, Memphis...Every young team has its growing pains. Every team (except the Lakers) has to rebuild.

This season is sowing the seeds of our future Kings team, so of course its going to look like dirt. But under that dirt someting is taking root, and that something will eventually grow into a playoff team.

Reke, Casspi, and Donte are all showing flashes of huge potential. JT is a goofball, but I think he'd be a PERFECT bench big with his energy. Hawes is young, I dont think the jury is out yet. And Brockman is the type of player every contender wants on their roster...Hopefully he'll still be on ours when we're legit again.

We're going to have a high (maybe even very high) pick in a draft that's big heavy. We're going to have a bit of cap room. And we have some trade chips.

I'm fine with the present sucking because the future is bright.