Surprising Evans stats

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
You're equating the impact a PG makes to team defense to the impact a PG makes to team offense?

No, I'm just suggesting that stats often have holes in them.

I don't know what to say about this one, except to suggest that this is a team with weak starters but a good bench. That while Tyreke is there for nearly every minute of Kevin's struggles (or the struggles with Kevin), for JTs errors etc., that we've often made up ground with the bench. And after that, its a shrug.

No, I'm just suggesting that stats often have holes in them.

I don't know what to say about this one, except to suggest that this is a team with weak starters but a good bench. That while Tyreke is there for nearly every minute of Kevin's struggles (or the struggles with Kevin), for JTs errors etc., that we've often made up ground with the bench. And after that, its a shrug.
More than our bench being good it had to do with going on runs once the other team gets up 20+ and lets up a lil bit. Even if our bench isn't that much better teams are prone to play less hard with a big advantage, especially in garbage time. Losing teams always make the final score a little more respectable by going on mini-runs in garbage time, meaning that if your team is consistently losing, your starters will have big negatives and your bench players will look better by per-minute stats, even though those points they're making up are, barring a miracle, never going to actually impact the W/L column.

Why wouldn't it make sense that Evans stats are negative?

as he plays most of the time and the team losses most of its games isn't it almost a given that his stats will reflect it?

it does not really says that he his the one to blame, just that the team losses to much :(

Bingo. spot on first post.
Why wouldn't it make sense that Evans stats are negative?

as he plays most of the time and the team losses most of its games isn't it almost a given that his stats will reflect it?

it does not really says that he his the one to blame, just that the team losses to much :(