Official 2009 Nba Draft Thread

I'm hoping for Blair or Mills. If Blair's knees hold up he could be a real steal for us, at #23 and with most all the really good pg's already gone I think he would be worth the risk. Mills has showed a lot of flashes but has been very inconsistent. I wouldn't mind taking a flier on him as well.

You don't think Evans can play point guard?
no way he can play the PG, hes a tweener guard in the form of Larry Hughes, Flip Murray, and Ben Gordon.

HE CAN HANDLE -- yes

but he doesn't really have playmaking skills... Im tired of getting the kings play 1 v 1 bball -- but its just going to continue..

People who for some reason(probably just hope) can play PG -- but 90% of the time fail to in the nba.

no way he can play the PG, hes a tweener guard in the form of Larry Hughes, Flip Murray, and Ben Gordon.

HE CAN HANDLE -- yes

but he doesn't really have playmaking skills... Im tired of getting the kings play 1 v 1 bball -- but its just going to continue..

People who for some reason(probably just hope) can play PG -- but 90% of the time fail to in the nba.
It was a joke. Don't worry I understand some of you don't like Evans at the point.

Don't forget Sergio is still young... he's like what, 23, 24 years old?
he's 23 and was touted as a steve nash type coming in. didn't get pt in portland being stuck behind all those other guards. i dont see why you would go after him and a pg at 23. honestly ppl if sergio were in this draft you would all be screaming "Sergio is falling!! i hope we can get HIM!!"