Lotto day countdown!

Different game in those days...
Yep, better shooters and higher basketball IQ's back then. They were also alot tougher. No "flagrant" fouls or "handchecking" fouls like today.

Today's players are far more athletic but in general lack the midrange game that was so prevelant back in the day. Today you either iso to get to the hole or shoot the three.

If you're trying to say Mullin wouldn't make it today, I say you're dead wrong.

Ahhh, Chris Mullins. Now here's a perfect example of a player thats too unathletic, and undersized to make it in the NBA. The guy will never be a star, and will be lucky to survive for a few years.
...so I take it that you're not opposed to drafting James Harden? :D

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yep, better shooters and higher basketball IQ's back then. They were also alot tougher. No "flagrant" fouls or "handchecking" fouls like today.

Today's players are far more athletic but in general lack the midrange game that was so prevelant back in the day. Today you either iso to get to the hole or shoot the three.

Haha, no kidding. Sometimes I look at some of the players in todays game and wonder if they would have survived in the NBA 10-15 years ago.

bajaden

Hall of Famer

Thank you for saying it for me. Unfortunately, the arrival of the three point shot coinsided with the departure of the midrange shot.