2009 NBA Playoffs Thread

Why weren't the Kings lucky enough to have the worst record last year and have a chance at Rose. Also drafted Douby over Rondo.

Bulls didnt have the wrost record, they just got extremely lucky. If John Wall is suppose to be anything like Rose that sign me up for his bandwagon.

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

Yao Ming gone wild. Already with 24, second quarter still isn't over. I like the Blazer and all and I know it's only game 1, but their youth is showing.

Last edited:
K

king07

what a crazy day, i don't think anybody expected the blazers to get embarrassed at home like that.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Very nice game by the Hawks so far. I think the Hawk fans are finally starting to appreciate Playoff Bibby... He's looking very, very good so far.

Go Hawks!!!!

A Hawks/Rockets Finals would be fun. ;)

Bibby vs Adelman/Artest

Coach trying to gameplan against his former pg

Who would you root for?

--------

Crazy Philly. Every year they pull off some sort of shocker.

Billups has gone wild. 8 three pointers, he's just pulling up in transition and letting them fly. Butler can't do anything but watch. Detroit could could sure use Billups right now. Players bumping and shoving, this is a going to be a physical series.

Billups has gone wild. 8 three pointers, he's just pulling up in transition and letting them fly. Butler can't do anything but watch. Detroit could could sure use Billups right now. Players bumping and shoving, this is a going to be a physical series.

Shows how much the Hornets really rely on Paul. If you take him out I doubt this team wins 20 games. None of these players can create their own shot. David West better be injured, otherwise there is no reason Kenyon Martin shoud be able to contain him like that. If Stojakovic had not hit a couple of 3s in the middle there to sort of stave off the momentum it would have been a 30 pt lead by the middle of the third. All it did was delay the inevitable but meh... Anthony was toying with him at the other end though, kind of sad. Where is the leadership, intensity and shooting that Posey was supposed to provide? Maybe, actually they did overpay him.

Yeah I was thinking that as well watching the Cle/Det series. They don't even have Iverson now since he's injured.

But I guess trading Billups was their way of committing to a rebuild or revamp this summer.