Kings @ Bulls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't last 30 seconds without a whistle against the Kings. I think the NBA should invest in Robots that always get calls right.

i swear these last few games have been atrociously called - more so than usual.

even the opponents broadcasters have been like..."that really should have been the kings ball" or "not sure where the foul was there" or "strange that the ref at half court made that call"

The Kings should just throw away their season. No one is trying to get a rebound and just letting the Bulls do anything they want. Winning only 8 games, it has to get to the player's head to where they just don't try at all.

This isn't any fun at all and I really wish I could get my money back for the 15 games that I have already bought.

21 seconds left. Time for the kings to run around unorganized and then Salmons throw up an off balanced shot from all the way back in Sacramento and we lose

If losing doesn't make it bad enough, having to listen to grant whine like a 10 year old not getting his way made it more annoying when he wanted Kmart to kick it out to Miller for a 3ball...

S

sactownfan

Well JT is officially back on the NBA radar... had over 30min tonight!
I'd like to see JT start and have Hawes as the first big off the bench. If Kenny Natt made this lineup happen i'd be very stoked.

I dont care about losing anymore, but I have to ask this. How many chances did Kevin Martin have at the end of the game? He had like 3 chances to tie or make it difficult. My guts always told me that Kevin isnt franchise player, but this game proved me right. We need a player who can finish the game, not let it slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.