Spurs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the bright side we have the rebounding edge.. something i havent seen in a while... both teams are underhanded.... with out martin and garcia thats 30 plus points missing btwn the guys

this is such a frustratin nite, coachin could of done better w/ the line up.....douby w/ his inexperience should not have taken those clutch shot and he shouldn't have been in that game for that long....where was hawes....another game we should have won bein thrown away

douby taking the last shot? thats a wrong time to choose when to build some ones confidence :p it should have been earlier IMO hawes should have been in the last waning seconds of the game

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have TWO problems. One...why did they design a play to force Jason inside against Duncan when Salmons was red hot? Two...why did Salmons dump the ball to Miller for a jumper from the elbow?

Oh wait. I have THREE problems.

Three...as mentioned above, why in the name of the great god Naismith did they draw up the play for Douby when either Salmons or Udrih could have taken the inbound pass from Miller and been in a better position to at least tie the game?

Oh wait. I have FOUR problems. Why was Spencer out of the game?????

...sigh...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Nice play call...

I really do like seeing Douby get minutes...I really do. I want him to succeed and be a sparkplug.

That said... A 30 foot three? To end the game? With the game on the line?
Ugh.

Thanks for the fantastic shot in the clutch there, Mr. Miller. Very, just VERY "vet" of you to make such an awesome shot attempt.

Tool. So tired of Miller screwing up the game either by getting physically abused, or being in an emotional hell like a little girl.

Party pooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.