New Uniforms? No black ... for now

Will the new jersey be released for the draft? And the following press conference where the picks are introduced and hold up their jersey? I would think so.

Away Jersey Concept

I was just messin around in photoshop and came up with this. I gave the Jersey a royal blue color, with a white trimming, and red as the middle filler. It kinda has a patriotic feel to it, being that its red white and blue. I chose the red because i was thinking along the lines of a Kings robe, or cape...you know that red thing a typical king wears with the fluffy white stuff at the top. Yeah. I also had a couple other ideas, one being a yellow and black combo.

I actually really liked the retro red/white/blue jerseys they wore a while back. I wouldn't mind them bringing back the old school Royals design, with the verticle lettering like this:

Here's something I did in PS:

I actually really liked the retro red/white/blue jerseys they wore a while back. I wouldn't mind them bringing back the old school Royals design, with the verticle lettering like this:

Here's something I did in PS:

This idea reminds me of the Clippers home jerseys. Not a big fan, but it's better than the gold lame. lol

I was just messin around in photoshop and came up with this. I gave the Jersey a royal blue color, with a white trimming, and red as the middle filler. It kinda has a patriotic feel to it, being that its red white and blue. I chose the red because i was thinking along the lines of a Kings robe, or cape...you know that red thing a typical king wears with the fluffy white stuff at the top. Yeah. I also had a couple other ideas, one being a yellow and black combo.

We'd be the New England Patriots of basketball if we had these, they look similar...at least in colors. Hey, come to think of it, I wouldnt mind being the Patriots of the NBA. lol

Hey this is my first post here, even though I have been viewing these forums for a couple of years, so hopefully these pictures don't get bashed too much. I've only started messing around with photoshop for a couple of weeks, but after looking at some people's attempts of photoshopping our current jersey, I thought I'd give it a try too. I've always liked red uniforms so that's the primary color here (although I thought I'd go with a poor attempt on a black one). I know plenty of teams use this color scheme and that the Kings would never use it, but its all for fun right? Tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

Wow, that black one's dangerous! I think we could win a few more games with those, haha...

I like red/black colors as well, but I think the Bulls have the market on this one.