[ORL/CHI] Road Warriors

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Speaking of my favorite ex-Kings, Orlando continues to be the best road team in the league, beating Chicago in overtime. Dwight Howard is beast, getting his third consecutive game of 20+ rebounds, and Teko scored seven of his seventeen points in overtime to help win it for the Magic.

All I've got to say is: Orlando better not let Howard walk like they did Shaq...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Dwight Howard 07-08:
38.9min 23.1pts 15.3rebs 2.7blk (on 62% shooting mind you)

Brad Miller/Mikki Moore/Kenny Thomas/Spenser Hawes/Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Justin Williams/Darrel Watkins 07-08:
84.4min 25.1pts 19.3rebs 1.9blk

I think I may have detected a problem -- this monster matches the production of every frontline player on our roster combined every night by himself in less than half the minutes.

Dwight Howard 07-08:

Brad Miller/Mikki Moore/Kenny Thomas/Spenser Hawes/Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Justin Williams/Darrel Watkins 07-08:

I think I may have detected a problem -- this monster matches the production of every frontline player on our roster combined every night by himself in less than half the minutes.
On the other hand, if we can find a way to play those seven guys a combined 84 minutes a game, we have a collective monster of our own .....

:mad:

Like I said, they are in a very enviable position to have a dominant big man locked up for the next five years. Sucks to be us.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, that just proves he's an over-achiever...

:p

I like Dwight Howard. Unfortunately, so does Orlando. I think he's got a very bright future in front of him.

Dwight Howard 07-08:

I'm not sure whether to be more impressed by Dwight or more frightened by the Kings.