Amick: Brown? Snow? Gooden? The possibilities

That sar and pieces deal for brown has been talked for about a year and a half now and it is no serect that the bulls want him. I would not be shocked if Sar is dealt before bibby.
Um, Shareef has been a King for only a year and a half, and P.J. Brown got traded to Chicago this past summer. So um, no. The idea has started gaining media traction only this week.

I think the Bibby/Reef moves would make sense if both done. Separately, not so much.

Brown snow gooden?

Absolutely not! I'd always heard Brown snow was badden. Even worse than Yellow snow in fact.

But then again maybe not as bad as a sore rahim and a limp miller. In comparison I guess brown snow is better.

Um, Shareef has been a King for only a year and a half, and P.J. Brown got traded to Chicago this past summer. So um, no. The idea has started gaining media traction only this week.

I think the Bibby/Reef moves would make sense if both done. Separately, not so much.
Actually, I think DaMan was just using some hyperbole, but Shareef to Chicago has been talked out for an extremely long time. Sam Smith has been talking about it since at least the offseason, and it's been the subject of more trade threads here than I could count. It's been talked about waaaaay longer than a week.

Actually, I think DaMan was just using some hyperbole, but Shareef to Chicago has been talked out for an extremely long time. Sam Smith has been talking about it since at least the offseason, and it's been the subject of more trade threads here than I could count. It's been talked about waaaaay longer than a week.
Thanks for the correction SactownRoyalty, I don't know why i said a year in a half because that wouldn't make any sense. But the bulls have wanted sar for a while now, there was even a article posted in a local newspaper that he was the number one big they wanted there a couple of months ago. The Sar to Chi town trade rumors has been floating around for awhile now, way more then a week . You could even look back in past Personnel treads to see many sar to chi town trades and so on.

Last edited:

Entity

Hall of Famer
I was wondering what the Cavs were going to do at the PF spot as well. I guess it is possible to get rid of KT that way if we get Gooden. Snow would never start for us. Salmons or Garcia would get the nod there. Maybe more so Garcia with his recent play. Price would be primary backup and Salmons primary at the 2/3 with Snow getting spot min for defense at the 1/2 maybe. I wonder if Douby is in the deal with Price all of sudden getting back in. Maybe we had to throw in Douby to get Gibson. I'd take that.

Bibby, Douby for Gibson, Gooden, and Snow

what about a 3 way between kings, cavs and pistons?

kings
outgoing: bibby, hart
incoming: snow, gooden, davis

pistons
outgoing: davis
incoming: pavlovic, hart

cavs
outgoing: snow, gooden, pavlovic
incoming, bibby

works on the espn trade machine.
detriot also has 2 1st round draft picks this year. (which would be a late 1st rounder in this years deep draft)