Where is KT?

Inactive as he should be. I heard he wasn't feeling well, but as well as Brad and Corliss play together, and also having the services of Justin Williams I have a feeling you won't see much of KT for the rest of the season. If he's even still here after the trade deadline.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I didn't see him on the bench for tonight's game. Did he demand to be traded or on the injured list? Maybe I am missing something.
He could have the flu that's been going around the team for the past few weeks. If he had demanded a trade, it would have leaked out by now since he didn't play against Toronto either...

BTW? There is no injured list any longer. Players are either active or inactive. He wasn't on the inactive list, which I believe had Hart, Vitaly and Taylor on it, so my best guess would be that he's just sick.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Who the hell cares where KT is this days ? Does it really matter ? 2 weeks from now - are we going to ask - where is Hart ? Give me a break

Who the hell cares where KT is this days ? Does it really matter ? 2 weeks from now - are we going to ask - where is Hart ? Give me a break
i care. he gets paid way too much to be sitting around looking stupid

maybe they can start havin him wax the hardwood at Arco after the games

He could have the flu that's been going around the team for the past few weeks. If he had demanded a trade, it would have leaked out by now since he didn't play against Toronto either...

BTW? There is no injured list any longer. Players are either active or inactive. He wasn't on the inactive list, which I believe had Hart, Vitaly and Taylor on it, so my best guess would be that he's just sick.
Actually Taylor was in uniform on the bench tonight. They showed him twice making Bibby laugh as Bibby was cutting his nails.

After the game they said that K9 had the flu.

i care. he gets paid way too much to be sitting around looking stupid

maybe they can start havin him wax the hardwood at Arco after the games
I too share those sentiments. Unlike Hart, who makes relatively little, and shall not be around after this season (quite likely shall go before that), KT makes far too much money to be ignored. He brings some things to the table that the team lacks, but messes up a lot due to his attitude. Wonder if we can find a sucker to take him off our hands. Might need to sweeten the deal by including a kid.

Evidently a few games ago KT was pissed about coming out of a game and wouldnt talk to the coach or his teamates. Coached tried to talk to hiim as did the assistant coaches but KT wouldnt listen. KT said something evidently that the coach didnt like(I cant remember what) and since then KT hasnt played.

I hear this from Koz... I think.... Was KHTK.

kenny thomas is trash. seriously. williams is much better on the boards. played 8 minutes and grabbed 5 boards. and had 4 points. i dont see why we wont give him more minutes

Why am i seeing this saying everywhere i look?

Hes got the most rebounds of anybody on the Kings, and he doesnt even play much, yea he cant really score or block shots, but hes doin something other players cant, and thats get the ball.
Justin is giving him some serious competition with rebounding, especially in his proficiency of rebounding in limited minutes and he also adds shot blocking, great hustle and is 2-3" taller than K9 and doesn't have the bad attitude or contract.

I'd hate if we had to give up a youngster to unload K9 on another team, but if that's what it takes then we need to do it. The youngster would have to be Price, Douby, or Garcia and not KMart or Williams though. ;-)

Last edited:
Justin is giving him some serious competition with rebounding, especially in his proficiency of rebounding in limited minutes and he also adds shot blocking, great hustle and is 2-3" taller than K9 and doesn't have the bad attitude or contract.

I'd hate if we had to give up a youngster to unload K9 on another team, but if that's what it takes then we need to do it. The youngster would have to be Price, Douby, or Garcia and not KMart or Williams though. ;-)
Dont get me wrong, i like JW a hell of a lot better, but ya gotta give K9 something, hes got more rebounds then our 7 foot starter.

Entity

Hall of Famer
JW has 9 points 11 rebs in 19 min of play thus far in the NBA. I could care less about KT he was being used the same way JW is right now. A dump off and clean up guy only JW is better at it or so it appears. Now you give this kid some time to let the game slow down for him as it did for Kev and you might have something. Some work on his upper body in the offseason and some post moves maybe try to develope a 10 ft baseline jumper and we got exactly what we needed. JW at 240-250 lbs. with alot of upper body strength ala. Ron Artest and hitting learing a few moves from SAR in the post maybe a jump hook and an 8 to 10 ft baseline jumper and JW hot comodity. Right now he is just an athletic reounder that can block shots and hustle for you. Now you give him a few years to learn and grow and the kings will in fact have something.