Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Every single time someone starts a thread to talk about how good a player is doing, it jinxes said players. I'm not going to mention any player names BUT anyone who starts a thread to proclaim how they knew all along that a player would be good before this game is over is going to see said thread disappear.

Okay?

;)
THANK YOU!!!!

I was gonna say something, but I knew someone would be on top of it already ;)

I Know that we are up by 32 points, but do rest the guys that have played most of the games or let them keep playing?

By the way. . . we had a third quarter that did not SUCK!

Did Bibby hurt himself when he was fouled?

nevermind. They just said he sprained it. I really hope that it is NOT bad. That would be terrible.

Right ankle? Weird. I could have sworn he had taken his left shoe off... Oh well. Crap.

:(
Just listening to Grant. I'm pretty sure he said "sprained right ankle" but I could be wrong. Maybe he said "sprained ankle" ? Either way, one of his ankles is sprained.

I am nervous. I SOOO hope it's nothing serious!!!!

We have 7 guys in double figures while 2 of our starters have a combined 2 points! Who would've thought!?!

Pretty good bench play.

We have 7 guys in double figures while 2 of our starters have a combined 2 points! Who would've thought!?!

Pretty good bench play.
Well... the two guys in question were our starting forwards. All I really expect of our forwards is to try to rebound a little and not get in the way so much that we lose the game.

Good win!

And good job not shooting at the end of a blowout game!

Quincy Douby is the player of the game! Well deserved :)

Great job by the rook! Overall, we played great basketball!

Unfortunately, Bibby has a sprained left ankle. What a downer on such a great night. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.