Cllipers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought you were a big fan of the Pixies ;)

You know, if Piksi and I were combined in a freak matter transporter accident (which happens in about every 5th episode of Star Trek), we would become:

PiksiPusher - a man torn between his ability to analyze NBA basketball, and his desire to waste his life photoshopping ridiculous avatars.

didn't know where to post this.. but it's just a random blurb i thought was kinda funny and i don't think it'll interrupt this thread while the game is going on so...

look what i found on kings.com:

"Brad Miller likes to celebrate Thanksgiving by sharing with teammates, although they don’t always seem to appreciate the gesture. The Kings center caught himself a big turkey via bow and arrow over the weekend and brought it to the Kings Practice Facility, displaying it in Mike Bibby’s locker for the rest of the guys to enjoy. Apparently, Bibby wasn’t too fond of the bird being in his space and vowed to get back at Miller. And as you know, revenge, just like Turkey, is a dish best served cold."

brad hunting a turkey and sharing with his teammates.. how sweet..:p LOL

didn't know where to post this.. but it's just a random blurb i thought was kinda funny and i don't think it'll interrupt this thread while the game is going on so...

look what i found on kings.com:

"Brad Miller likes to celebrate Thanksgiving by sharing with teammates, although they don’t always seem to appreciate the gesture. The Kings center caught himself a big turkey via bow and arrow over the weekend and brought it to the Kings Practice Facility, displaying it in Mike Bibby’s locker for the rest of the guys to enjoy. Apparently, Bibby wasn’t too fond of the bird being in his space and vowed to get back at Miller. And as you know, revenge, just like Turkey, is a dish best served cold."

brad hunting a turkey and sharing with his teammates.. how sweet..:p LOL
lol thats funny :D..and gross i hope it was cooked :p

Wow, what an ugly game. And the Clips wouldn't be close if the Kings could get some RBs and make baskets within 3 feet of the rim. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Altho, I'll take ugly, if we end with the "W."

Last edited:
I haven't seen this many zero's next to Kevin Martin's name in the box score since he was a rookie!
and its not like ross is on him....ross has been out with 3 fouls and has barely played

i dunno whats wrong with kevin

artest is saving us so far, but we need to rebound....NOW

at one point...the clippers had more offensive rebounds than we had TOTAL rebounds

and its not like ross is on him....ross has been out with 3 fouls and has barely played

i dunno whats wrong with kevin

artest is saving us so far, but we need to rebound....NOW

at one point...the clippers had more offensive rebounds than we had TOTAL rebounds
Maybe it's just one of those nights. He's bound to have bad nights.

But we'll see. There's one more half left.

Status
Not open for further replies.