The Wrestling Thread~

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The guy was trying to call professional wrestling like an actual sport instead of pro wrestling so instead of drawing out the drama (“Who’s under the hood? It’s Drew McIntyre!”), he was in full PbP mode (“It’s Drew McIntyre wearing a hoodie!”).
I mean, that style can work, but he needs to study some Gordon Solie, or something.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
So, when does Vincent of The Righteous head out to California to feud with you over gimmick infringement?
I try to be “Inspired by” as opposed to a carbon copy. I had to ditch my original idea for a theme because The Righteous already use it to open their theme. I honestly had no idea they did until I saw it like a month back.

(“I’ll Never say Never to Always” by Charles Manson)

So I will be at Smackdown this Friday with a buddy.. Our seats will be good ones.. My friend has Cerebral Palsy so we didn't want to get floor seats but we still wanted to be on camera for all the matches. Floor seats people stand up too much so we wanted to just be above them so when they stand. My friend cannot stand up for lengthy periods. We should be right in the middle of your TV screens to about 75% up on your screen depending if they zoom in much or not. I will be wearing a blue LA Knight shirt with the big LA on there that can be seen. My brother's brother-in-law (my nephew's uncle on the other side) is going to be there with my 6 year old nephew. He knows The Miz because he was on the MTV challenge with him. I think they have front row floor seats in front of us so hopefully we will get to meet a few WWE wrestlers.\\\

Anyone else going on Friday? I literally work a block away from the G1C so I will get a ride to work so I don't have to worry about parking and then just walk over at about 345p-400p. Then I am going to take the Sunrise light rail to bradshaw and get picked up there so my ride doesn't have to worry about driving into town.

1726443809760.png

Last edited: