Kings after Ingram

For an expiring contract they don't seem too keen on bringing back? I hope not.
Vivek hasn't forced anything insane yet, he might be due.

Ok, no more doomer posts from me.

IF we get BI and keep Keegs that Fox/Ellis/Keegan/BI/Domas starting 5 is niiiice.

If I'm the Pels though, why would they go for any deal that doesn't include Keegan? HB and Huerter are garbo and our 1st rounders (which we can't even trade, right?) are gonna be mid round until the late '20s (hopefully).

Vivek hasn't forced anything insane yet, he might be due.

Ok, no more doomer posts from me.

IF we get BI and keep Keegs that Fox/Ellis/Keegan/BI/Domas starting 5 is niiiice.

If I'm the Pels though, why would they go for any deal that doesn't include Keegan? HB and Huerter are garbo.
Depends on the interest, if you can’t extend him you wanna trade him for sure to the highest bidder.

Is that a report from someone legit, or just talking heads?

Yeah I don’t think New Orleans is expecting anything like that for Ingram without a contract. I mean, I’m sure they threw it out there but they’ll want a rotation player, expirings and picks. Don’t think any team is going to send a prospect of Keegan’s caliber and team control for him.

The question is how many picks. Probably a few considering the haul Brooklyn got for Bridges.

At some point we have to push all our chips in. That would be a reasonable push-in-the-chips move. If they demand Keegan, we should wait for another opportunity.
Totally agree!

I'm just unsure getting BI without giving up Keegan is within the realm of possibility, unless the Pels hired Vlade as GM and I missed the announcement?

Well, either way we got some excitement around here, and I'd love to eat crow on this one!

Edit: ok considering the fact that BI is an expiring contract I'm gonna allow myself a little hope. Not redacting Vlade catching strays in my post though! :p

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Totally agree!

I'm just unsure getting BI without giving up Keegan is within the realm of possibility, unless the Pels hired Vlade as GM and I missed the announcement?

Well, either way we got some excitement around here, and I'd love to eat crow on this one!
Pels sorta sealed their own fate by giving up the package they did for Dejounte though. He’s on a four year deal and only cost a couple of picks and two rotation level pieces.

Totally agree!

Ingram has issues around health, team fit, and contract. I mean last season the guy was hardly over that star production level. The Pels have issues moving forward and while some thought they'd eventually be seeing Murphy poached, it looks far more intelligent to move the guy with questionable impact and health. They are actually more desperate long term at this point than the Kings are. If the Kings want Ingram, good, see if you can dump some salary and make a FA run in the offseason.