[Game] Kings @ Indiana Pacers, 2/2/2024, 4:30p PT/7:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like Brown saved Keegan for tomorrow indeed ... Put some real minutes for Kessler to put the energy in defffence that normally give Murray ...
Guy is stange though ... Very hard deffender no secodn opinion but not a single shot attempt even for 15 minutes sounds a bit too much for NBA

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Best defensive performance from Fox in a loooooong time. If he took a sip from Sabonis's triple espresso, please tank up regularly before games.

I finally saw a game from Edwards in which he definitively made a positive impact on the defensive side of the floor. If he could do that on a consistent basis I wouldn't have to be so concerned about a future trade for length and physicality.

Everybody else played energetically on the defensive end. Sabonis was his usual Sabonis self. Keep it up, Kings!

Kings horrible FT shooting continued tonight. But in the end did not bite them this game. Around basement 28th - 30th in the NBA FT % all season. When get in the playoffs that will bite them and knock them out for sure if not cleaned up. Many are rushed. Just step up to charity stripe and not immediately park there frozen, take a breath or two, relax and knock them down. Got it! Go Kings!

Looked like Brown saved Keegan for tomorrow indeed ... Put some real minutes for Kessler to put the energy in difference that normally give Murray ...
Guy is stange though ... Very hard defender no second opinion but not a single shot attempt even for 15 minutes sounds a bit too much for NBA.
You cannot shoot if no one passes you the ball. Fox looked him off the entire time they were in the game together. Also, if another player was open, Kessler passed it to him, deferring to the more experienced hand. At least, that's what I saw. He did have one assist as a result.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Can he actually get fined for that? As long as the officials didn't snub them. lol
Depends on how he sticks the landing: I mean, he obviously didn't say it, but it felt like he was getting close to implying that there may have been some collusion, if not in keeping the Kings' players out, specifically, then at least to make sure that some players got in.

You cannot shoot if no one passes you the ball. Fox looked him off the entire time they were in the game together. Also, if another player was open, Kessler passed it to him, deferring to the more experienced hand. At least, that's what I saw. He did have one assist as a result.
Same with Vezonkov when he is out there mate , he is sitting wide open but no balls gatting to him ... (last 5/6 games was different though)
But this has to do also with the lond and short leashes of coach Brown ... When you know you will get more minutes if you don't miss - you do not shoot haha :)
Just looked strange for me 15 minutes without a single attempt

By the way was looking at the standing now ...
We are in real good position at the moment ... i like the chances to finish at a spot for home advantage in the playoffs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.