[Game] Oklahoma City Thunder @ Sacramento Kings, 12/14/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Welcome to the modern NBA when defending stars.
I get it, this is how the NBA works, but with SGA it feels even more lopsided than usual. These calls have basically they've taken one of our best players out of this game and all he's done is move his feet and contest shots vertically with barely any contact at all. It's like the foul is just assumed whenever SGA hangs in the air whether there actually is one or not. Very frustrating.

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
Good bench play. Strong second quarters from Fox and Domas.

Huerter on pace for another clunker. HB not doing enough.

Kings didn’t play very well. Turned it over too much and fouled too much…and are still ahead

If we played this way against the Clippers, it would have been competitive. Love the balance between the threes and the paint attempts. If we get an even whistle next half, we’ll be in good shape.

Btw, Ellis looks great. Definitely a rotation player in the league.

I get it, this is how the NBA works, but with SGA it feels even more lopsided than usual. These calls have basically they've taken one of our best players out of this game and all he's done is move his feet and contest shots vertically with barely any contact at all. It's like the foul is just assumed whenever SGA hangs in the air whether there actually is one or not. Very frustrating.
Frustrating and also not fun basketball no matter who you are rooting for.

Also, fox needs to drive at the end of quarters and not dribble around the perimeter before shooting a 3.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
You are not alone. SGA is becoming the new Harden with getting ticky tack touch fouls and his fake shrugs that augment any legal contact.

Kings could really have used a two at the end of the half, but Fox went with the three-ball and missed badly. Pass it to Monk or Ellis if you are going to do that--they are both 2-3 from deep.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kings have to get serious in this game. All they have to do is take care of the ball, play with energy and not breath on SGA and they win easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.