[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

Call me crazy but I do actually prefer our roster over the Cavs (Also this is the year where Mobley’s potential to be a world breaker on both sides of the floor actually needs to start translating/he needs to start making some threes to give his guards any semblance of floor spacing. There is actually a good chance that Keegan ends up leapfrogging Evan in the NBA hierarchy this season.). And I guess Max Struss is an all star now?
I would swear the Kings went 2-0 against the Cavs last year.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member

Call me crazy but I do actually prefer our roster over the Cavs (Also this is the year where Mobley’s potential to be a world breaker on both sides of the floor actually needs to start translating/he needs to start making some threes to give his guards any semblance of floor spacing. There is actually a good chance that Keegan ends up leapfrogging Evan in the NBA hierarchy this season.). And I guess Max Struss is an all star now?
The advanced stats on those evaluations come out to:
Push
True
False
True
False

But I mean, if you told me we'd be playing a best-of-seven series with the Cavs this upcoming season, I'd be happy to try our luck!

also, who said Fox needs to have a consistent three point shot to be elite?
I remember having to defend the ability of Fox when all the talk was out there in regards to Haliburton and then the dumb Ben Simmons trade talk. The Haliburton stuff was fine as both are good but Ben Simmons was beginning his period of not playing

Keon Ellis getting into the rotation this season?

If Monte goes for a big swing deal be ready, because his undrafted guy here might be a HUGE piece. Keon looks like someone who could be that role guy that helps you reshape your entire roster around Fox/Domas. Hopefully that doesn't have to happen but Monte and his staff are covering a TON of bases with everything they're doing. Thank you's also do to BoJax and his staff.

He won't be anymore. I think for the most part, it takes a year like fox had to turn the narrative. Unless he fails, he'll now always be in the conversation for all-nba. I would not be surprised if he makes second team this year (even if he ends up with exactly the same stats as last year).

Incredible self-awareness from Davion here. And he's right; he was the only guy who could really check Steph, but his inconsistent shooting played him off the floor.
There are not many lottery picks that come off the bench and think this way. He could have easily complained that he should have been on the court more for game 7 given Curry's offensive explosion; however, he's instead he's taking whatever steps needed to improve in ways so next time he can contribute in that situation. If his shot ever comes around, he really does have the perfect mindset to be the top back-up PG in the league (and probably better than a most starting PGs) and a super valuable bobby jackson type of player on a championship team.