[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you think that Rookie!Klay was the same player as Championship!Klay, and that Rookie!Keegan is a finished/close to finished product, I guess this is the take to go with...
This isn't "rookie" stuff, this is usage. Now part of that might be a decision based on him being a rookie but that you accommodate him as a player? Yep, being saying that all year, will keep saying it. We watched this franchise NOT accommodate Fox for years as fans argued he "just sucked" and thankfully, better late than never. My preference is to find a way to extract more of Keegans game because then accommodating him might be a whole heck of a lot easier.

Imagine if you were HB having just fought through 7 games, walked off the court and your trade talk immediately begins DURING the post-game-7 chat.

And then these "fans" still dare to turn around and ask you to put 110% effort and bleed for this team.
Are you referring to the conversation in this thread or something else? You seem really angry at your fellow fans.

No one has anything against Barnes. No one hates the Kings just because they’re venting their disappointment about losing. I think most of the “hot takes” in this thread are hyperbole brought on by their emotional investment in Game 7.

I do think that “it’s a business” can and should cut both ways. When a guy leaves in free agency and they’re called a traitor, I roll my eyes. It’s his right to decide where he works when his contract is up.

It doesn't even matter. As fans, we should avoid mixing a player's worth with a player's contract.
When Looney and GPII were free agents, I was hoping Kings would sign one of them because the Warriors just couldn't afford them. But the Kings organization was being very stingy about their spending. If they signed Looney, this series would have been a lot easier lol.

It hurts...but look at what the Kings have done...
You have to respect the accomplishment. From the cellar to the 7th game....in one year.
They have learned how to win. They know how it feels now.
A generation of fans now knows how it feels to root for winners.
We have a ways to go...but we can get there.

The Kings fans in the arena that are standing and shouting SAC RA MEN TO are putting some of you here to shame. With all due respect, go be negative on the internet somewhere else. Don't spoil the end of the best season in 17 years.
You should really stop taking things so personally…and stop bombarding me with weird, aggressive PMs

When Looney and GPII were free agents, I was hoping Kings would sign one of them because the Warriors just couldn't afford them. But the Kings organization was being very stingy about their spending. If they signed Looney, this series would have been a lot easier lol.
This is the second time I see you do this. Do you determine this by having intimate knowledge like how you determine that Mike Brown's substitution "sucks"?

You should really stop taking things so personally…and stop bombarding me with weird, aggressive PMs
Was a necessary private intervention for evacuating your emotional bowels by calling our players "assholes" on this board... which you have since deleted. Thank you for deleting and responding favorably to my intervention. Guess you wanted to make it public.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I think Brown got out coached after halftime. The trope of "YOU JUST HAVE TO WANT IT MORE" isn't a viable metric in that situation.

DHO hand off action hasn't worked all series and yet we still went to it in the 3rd in a game seven, Warriors basically got to rest. Looney as a result got his usual offensive rebounds because he was not even guarding Sabonis, he was already in position to grab and offensive rebound.

Why even go away from what worked last game? Go a bit smaller, draw Loony out of the paint, go at him with you guards. Let Trey shoot. Run some pick and rolls and hunt mismatches... Instead we played TD for 25 minutes when he was barely getting off the bench.. had a great 1st but he shouldve not played as much in the 2nd. Davion only played 9 minutes? Were those all non curry minutes?

Why not utilize Barnes more against GSW bench players? I feel we didnt utilize him correctly all season, he is more of a small 4 than a wing now, he can easily draw fouls and go at guards. Have him go at players like DDV,GP2,Poole.

Why even have Dearron in a multiguard lineup when he is just going to up shooting more threes instead of handling? FOX/TD/Monk has not worked all year. Completely went away from what worked last game to.. keep running DHO action with Huerter who has shot 15% from three this series and Sabonis who isn't even being guarded out at 16 feet and refuses to look at the basket if it isnt within 3 feet.

Keegan played great.. his development will be monumental for this team.

Where were you when he was killing it in every game before that??
In this series (when it really matters) he has only nailed it in game 1.

I am not here because I am happy that we have lost. And I am not a troll.

I comment this because I am really pissed off.

I am just not so optimistic and idealistic as some of you are. I am just realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.