[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the HB decision becomes utterly crucial now though. He was terrible and that's the only real open slot in the starting lineup. He's old. I think Monte takes a real hard look at going and getting a Cam Johnson or Grant Williams in FA potentially, or spiking a trade for a defensive lynchpin.

Brown basically just told us in the last 2 games that HB was unplayable with the season on the line. We really think we're going to go reup that guy to a big longterm deal?

Just looked at Curry's numbers lol maybe TD shouldn't have been guarding him. i don't remember being blown away by his defense in the regular season

The Warriors adjusted to the small ball lineup though/Draymond wasn't in foul trouble so he could play center in their lineups more. Sabonis was absolutely killing the Warriors in the first half before they adjusted there again. Also as much as I love Davion, he wasn't going to slow Steph down.
he wouldn’t give him free layups like Davis

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm super interested to see what the Warriors actually are. Next series is going to be very, very telling. Depending on what the Lakers looks like them along with the Suns prove where the bar even is. Creed might be up there, not down here.
I mean, the Suns looked absolutely helpless against the Nuggets.

the one in the first half JVG pointed out on the broadcast was SO obvious too. then we end up having to pull fox out of the game early with his 4th foul..

but it was the ghastly rebounding in the 3rd that caused this loss...
There're no great excuses to be made, but I have to say - damn ball looked like it positive SOUGHT LONEY OUT on several of those boards. Kings weren't out to lunch or just outhustled on all of those. It was weird.

Had a bad feeling once i allowed myself to come down from the high of game 6. Sucks the warriors continue to have these experiences while we keep getting heartbroken or crushed. i just don't understand

I think the HB decision becomes utterly crucial now though. He was terrible and that's the only real open slot in the starting lineup. He's old. I think Monte takes a real hard look at going and getting a Cam Johnson or Grant Williams in FA potentially, or spiking a trade for a defensive lynchpin.

Brown basically just told us in the last 2 games that HB was unplayable with the season on the line. We really think we're going to go reup that guy to a big longterm deal?
Cam Johnson ain’t happening man

I read the comments on this forum but rarely post. It comes down to this: Lack of focus, lack of heart. Warriors wanted it more. Such an embarrassment.

Adjustments need to be made. They have to continue to work on the defensive end and rebound. Yes they gained playoff experience but now have to regroup.

But the effort needs to be better. You cannot wilt under pressure. Heart and focus need to be there.

Murray had a hand a half inch from the ball tight on curry from 30. Splash. All the talk of defensive adjustments doesnt matter. NO ONE WAS STOPPING HIM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.