[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad performance from everyone, including Coach Brown. So disappointing when the game was there for the taking.
And credit to Kerr. Dude smacked Brown around a little in this game. This was a coaching battle and while one kind of panicked, the other didn't. It's very rare for Brown to see that gold hanging just around out of reach and for him to jump into the abyss like this though. Brown usually doesn't deviate from his gameplan to this degree. He'll ride the hot hand for sure but the end result is basically that TD is getting a nice little bump in pay from someone this summer. Game 7 showcasing is an agents wet dream lol.

I can't understand the fans of a first-time Playoffs team that hasn't even sniffed any kind of success for 17 years would act like we were the defending champ and we must do everything right at every moment or they are all failures. Imagine calling yourself a fan and giving up at the first sign of weakness when your team is still fighting every inch out there.

All your knee-jerk reactions like the sky is falling.

I hope the crowd gives them a big standing ovation at the end of this game but I’m not sure I can sit through the rest of this.
I’m not sure which team I hate more in round two. Lakers vs. Warriors I can’t even watch that crap

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Golden State is acting like the game is already won. We need to hit them hard coming out of this time out. They will be on their heels if we do but it needs to happen right now or it will be too late.

This wasn’t inexperience. This was lack of heart. You don’t get out rebounded like that on your home court on an elimination game. Fox back to back garbage turnovers turns a 14 game into a 20 point game. Sabonis getting owned by Looney is the understatement of the century. This makes me sick.

Don't blame the refs on this one. We crapped the bed in the 3rd quarter and that's it. Dissapointing way to end the season.

And this just proved that with Barnes as our starting 3 we are not getting far. Regular season player ok, but play-offs are a different beast.
It's easier to lose knowing we crapped the bed instead of losing because of the refs cheating us personally.

Golden State is acting like the game is already won. We need to hit them hard coming out of this time out. They will be on their heels if we do but it needs to happen right now or it will be too late.
Also, so far the only one who's truly scoring at will is Steph, the rest of Dubs are relaxing.

If we can get close again, all those Dubs guys relaxing now are gonna get tight.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
I hope the crowd gives them a big standing ovation at the end of this game but I’m not sure I can sit through the rest of this.
I’m not sure which team I hate more in round two. Lakers vs. Warriors I can’t even watch that crap
Definitely, kings fans better not hit the exits early!

I can't understand the fans of a first-time Playoffs team that hasn't even sniffed any kind of success for 17 years would act like we were the defending champ and we must do everything right at every moment or they are all failures. Imagine calling yourself a fan and giving up at the first sign of weakness when your team is still fighting every inch out there.

It's one thing to not have a team talented enough to win against a better team and another to watch them choke away victory.

The diamond groomers climbing out of the woodwork when the team goes down is nothing new it's just more pathetic in a situation where the team has been so successful. If I didn't have them all and ignore I'd suggest they just go look at their predictions from the beginning of the season... Oh well it is what it is. I still love this team.

Re-signing Barnes would be a huge mistake if the goal is to have Playoff success.
Go all in on a team with 1 guy that can get to the line and game 7's in the first round will be an afterthought. Monte has work to do and if he's aggressive, taking the leap to being an actual contender might be around the corner. Monte's plan has been pedal to the metal, Fox and Sabonis need that 3rd guy, period.

We literally figured out a new formula with Lyles at center and Brown barely went to it the whole second half.

Keegan with just 23 minutes when he’s the only wing producing offense.

TD continuing to get minutes when he has been awful defensively and done nothing on offense this half.

What was going on with Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.