[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabonis was a beast in the first half but we need to get a fast line about there and really push on defense. It's not over yet but the clock is ticking

It’s a lack of poise, for sure, but I do think it was also a lack of effort all third quarter. And I don’t think we can climb out of the hole we dug for ourselves

Would gladly eat crow, but I just don’t see it.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
We're not running our offense. They're aggressively taking every loose ball away from us. A lot of our shots are rimming out or coming up short. It's a mental game right now and they're winning. Someone on the Kings needs to find a way to ignore the score and play loose.

We need Davion to guard Steph
That's tough now. This is what happens when you gamble on short term payoff. 3 key pieces to Browns offense got pushed and unfortunately for better or worse, Barnes and Davion are probably the two most important pieces for Brown in the sense that one can draw contact and the other can guard the other teams best player. It was worth a shot I guess.

That 4 point play to end the 3rd absolutely killed us. It just crushed us. To get within 6 and striking distance to double digits and momentum on their side. Overall, a good season but we squandered it away. A total and utter collapse. We were afraid and it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.