[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) @ Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 6, 2-3) 4/28/2023 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang.. The playoffs are taking WAY too long this year it seems.. The play-in and the first round is taking a month to complete. Then you got Phoenix and Denver playing to the middle of may, and this is only the conference semi finals! We going into late June by the time the finals are completed??

Steve Kerr is going to have dreams of Kings small ball dancing in his head tonight. I'm interested to see how he responds.
Hopefully other teams didn't notice Lyles at the 5. But I have a bad feeling he's going to get a hell of a lot of playoff tape with him at small-ball 5 and get RATHER expensive this off-season.

Shout-out us, this was the exact ceiling type outcome we talked about with wanting Lyles small-ball. Could not have worked better.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just got finished watching the game recording. Did not know the score except I knew we were up at the half.

How the hell did we win this with it being hyper 5 on 8. The refs must be in shambles in the locker room. I mean it was bad but this Kings team has heart, talent and a hell of a coach.

So good watching and hearing the Warriors fans cry a River…….salty, salty tears

We're up ten with six and a half to go in their building, the game can go either way. Couple buckets and they're back in it and we know the Ws can score in bunches. These two threes by Huerter could not have come at a better time. Absolute money shots. We're up SIXTEEN with five to go after these and never look back.

Hopefully these two shots broke the Huerter yips. Our offense is just a totally different animal when he's himself and spacing at an elite level.

Wow! Was on the road most of the game, listening to the Warriors radio coverage, and only got to watch the 4th quarter. Brown made some huge adjustments. And kudos to him for still having confidence in Huerter and for Huerter to keep shooting in spite of the cold hand. Monk and Fox played out of their minds and TD played some key mins. Kudos to the team and the coaching staff for an amazing win!

Is Sunday’s game for sure at 12:30, or does it move to the Lakers 5pm slot if they take care of the Grizzlies tonight? The NBA playoff schedule is a nightmare that 100% benefits the Lakers. Their game didn’t start until 9:30 Memphis time, when it would have more sense to have that be the first game of the evening and we have the 7:30 game

I think one day off really benefits us, while they’ve really had great games after 2-3 days off.
I honestly felt that the quick turnaround took home court advantage away from them. Which of course is a default way of saying: "playing at home with no rest puts those greater disadvantage than playing away with rest... You know because we're old."

Is Sunday’s game for sure at 12:30, or does it move to the Lakers 5pm slot if they take care of the Grizzlies tonight? The NBA playoff schedule is a nightmare that 100% benefits the Lakers. Their game didn’t start until 9:30 Memphis time, when it would have more sense to have that be the first game of the evening and we have the 7:30 game
The King-Warriors game 7 is Sunday at 12:30 on ABC national TV or locally carried on ABC-10.

Last edited:
You'd think it'd have been a little tougher to win game 6 in their arena, but then you look at the disparity of bench scoring and it makes plenty of sense.

Crazy to think just yesterday I saw a post here talking about replacing Trey Lyles. He was so clutch for us in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.