[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 5, 2-2) 4/26/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be greedy today and ask for the world (it is my birthday after all).

But I am going to be far less greedy and just ask for a Kings win at home against the Dubbies.

Is that too much to ask for?

#BeamTheMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
GOD.
DAMN.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.
Happy Birthday!

Win it for QWERTY! Our favorite keyboard warrior KING!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
It's finally happened, the playoff game I can't watch in real time because I like having a roof over my head and food to eat so I have to show up to teach a class tonight. During the regular season I just stayed ignorant and watched the recording when I got home. I don't know how if I can avoid checking scores tonight but I'm certain I'll be watching it afterwards anyway. Go Kings!

I have to wonder if we see Davion start tonight.

GS made a switch due to the Draymond suspension and it paid dividends for them in Game 3. The Kings adjusted in Game 4 but not enough to get them a win.

Check Curry from the get-go in a defensive lineup and then pulverize them with a spacing lineup of Monk-Huerter-Lyles when Curry goes out, and you'd have Fox re-enter around this time too.

It may just be the boost they need in this series.

It's finally happened, the playoff game I can't watch in real time because I like having a roof over my head and food to eat so I have to show up to teach a class tonight. During the regular season I just stayed ignorant and watched the recording when I got home. I don't know how if I can avoid checking scores tonight but I'm certain I'll be watching it afterwards anyway. Go Kings!
Hard times call for great men. May you have the required discipline to refrain from checking the scores so that you can enjoy the game on replay. If De'Aaron can do it - you can too! Best of luck sir.

GS made a switch due to the Draymond suspension and it paid dividends for them in Game 3. The Kings adjusted in Game 4 but not enough to get them a win.

Check Curry from the get-go in a defensive lineup and then pulverize them with a spacing lineup of Monk-Huerter-Lyles when Curry goes out, and you'd have Fox re-enter around this time too.

I love this idea

OMG finally game day is here.
Beam Team jerseys ready ✔️
Light The Beam hat✔️
Large cow bell✔️
Wearing Swipas shoes✔️
Purple in my hair✔️

My voice is intact and ready for all the screaming of light the beam

Hoping Fox will come out and do his thing he’s not going to let anything stop him he’s totally in it to win it

Another quick thought I hope Davion Mitchell when he’s in , causes Curry nothing but havoc as he’s been able to do

Murray, Hueter, Monk know what they need to do. They really need to step up. This is the one game we really need from them.

Sabonis without getting any more injuries, work your magic, and may be like cause Green a couple quick technicals get him out of the game?

Coach Brown do your coaching and let’s get this

LIGHT THE BEAM

OMG finally game day is here.
Beam Team jerseys ready ✔️
Light The Beam hat✔️
Large cow bell✔️
Wearing Swipas shoes✔️
Purple in my hair✔️

My voice is intact and ready for all the screaming of light the beam

Hoping Fox will come out and do his thing he’s not going to let anything stop him he’s totally in it to win it

Another quick thought I hope Davion Mitchell when he’s in , causes Curry nothing but havoc as he’s been able to do

Murray, Hueter, Monk know what they need to do. They really need to step up. This is the one game we really need from them.

Sabonis without getting any more injuries, work your magic, and may be like cause Green a couple quick technicals get him out of the game?

Coach Brown do your coaching and let’s get this

LIGHT THE BEAM
Take a lot of pictures and share!

And make sure you lose your voice (or at least risk losing your voice)!!! :p:p:p

Oh, and I can't forget...Just make sure you LIGHT THAT BEAM!!!

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
One can never like something as much as good ol' Vinny just liked @The Effort Police's comment...LOL!!! :p:p:p

Yeah, I think it also lets Fox focus more on the offensive end and save his energy not chasing around Steph off-ball. With how Huerter is shooting the ball so far this series, I think you have to at least consider getting the defensive upgrade from the jump.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I can't wait for Fox to drop 38 again and all the salty tears of Warrior fans whining about how we 'fake" his hand injury. Going to be so delicious
De'Aaron breaking Peja's 39 point record with a broken finger to get the biggest win in the last 20 years of franchise history would be a legacy defining moment. Also pretty sure the resulting crowd noise is going to cause structural damage to DoCo.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I was feeling a win in my bones this morning and the fact I believe the NBA wants 7 games but then I see Tony Brothers is reffing. Damn
If the NBA wants 7 games then isn't that one way to make sure we get there? Feels like they would guarantee the home team wins the next two to get there and Tony is a company guy?

Still would like to win the next 2 and not go through the stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.