[Game] Kings @ Nets, 3/16/2023, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the last time we saw the Nets, the following happened...

And, boy, did we ever #BeamTheMuthaEffingLight that night!!!

What do you say, Kings fam bam....Why not #BeamTheMuthaEffingLight again, but in THEIR house this time around???

How does that sound?

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Last night's games was a C+ for kings (too many turnovers). I hope kings will play better, use the guys more that are freshe (Domas is always fresh, Huerter too - his job mostly id run around, catch and shoot, Lyles will be fresh and angry and upset. From the bench mob - Malik looks a little bit less maniacal, Mitchel too (he plays good defense, but of fence - sucks). TD, Metu, Kessler are just fine.
Go get that #42 EASY way. We, as fans, need a little bit relax watching the game.

Lot of length on the Nets - which tends to bother the Kings. And the Nets don’t give up.

I think this is one of those games where Domas needs to be a scorer. Keegan looked like he had dead legs on his shot last night. And Huerter’s shot usually is affected on back-to-backs (eye test). I think we need a big games from Davion, TD and Lyles.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
They've been better than you'd expect for a team left for dead with the Irving and Durant trades. But they got good pieces back like Dinwiddie and DFS and Bridges and Cam. That's four guys that play hard every night vs. two superstar enigmas.
And beyond that, they've bought into defense as their new identity.

This is a scrappy Nets team.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Bridges has been averaging 28 points in the last 10 games too. Brown needs to give him the Randle treatment
Hopefully we have some kind of gameplan for him. Although I feel like he's going to kill us either way.

What is this, 3rd game in 4 nights? Our guys are gonna be so gassed haha

Still a winnable game because EVERY game has been winnable with this squad! Go Kings!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
On a more serious note, Nets are five and five in the last 10 not a stellar record but they are still winning games. They also have size that might be a problem on top of the expected issues of rest. I know enough about coaching basketball to teach communication for a living but it seems to me we might be looking at some odd ducks to help us out tonight. As I posted earlier Trey will be rested and probably wants to get his name out there in a positive light lol. Kessler Edwards has to want some payback and he has had fairly limited run from the bench. But the oddest duck might be looking to give Queta a few minutes in the first half if the starters can get a good lead. Being the potential MVP of the g league is something but of course the proof is in the pudding. Might not be a bad time to see a little of what he's got now that it appears that Holmes is all but gone and Len made kind of a mess of things last night.

Last edited:
On a more serious note, Vanessa five and five in the last 10 not a stellar record but they are still winning games. They also have size that might be a problem on top of the expected issues of rest. I know enough about coaching basketball to teach communication for a living but it seems to me we might be looking at some odd ducks to help us out tonight. As I posted earlier Trey will be rested and probably wants to get his name out there in a positive light lol. Kessler Edwards has to want some payback and he has had fairly limited run from the bench. But the oddest duck might be looking to give Queta a few minutes in the first half if the starters can get a good lead. Being the potential MVP of the g league so something but of course the proof is in the pudding. Might not be a bad time to see a little of what he's got now that it appears that Holmes is all but gone and Len made kind of a mess of things last night.
Wait a sec...Is this your code name for the Nets??? If so, I'm a little disturbed...:p:p:p

2nd in the west, 2 Allstars, the best road record, 2nd night of B2B(I think we have a + record in these too) < 6th seed in the East, whole new core, at home.

Got it.

nets have won 5 of 7 and are 2.5 favorites. I’m feeding Sabonis early and often in this one as he ate Claxton for breakfast last time. I want 15-20 shots for Domas.
Hmm, even with the context, line seems a little fishy to me. Usually if a line seems way out of line, it's they think one of the stars might sit and they're protecting themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.