[Game] Kings vs Clippers, 3/3/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at some point the clippers are going to win and our winning streak may not reach Milwaukee Bucks level success, but, i do hope we can keep the wins coming and establish some true homecourt advantage. I'm hoping Sabonis stays out of foul trouble and we absolutely SWARM their 3 point shooters because that is truly their main identity these days. Don't let this be another shootout just because it was the last time.

LET'S LIGHT THE BEAM!!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I do not like Russ but blaming him for their woes is such lazy journalism. Him fouling out in the 2nd OT hurt them for sure.

Anyways, it is what it is and so I am in favor of continuing Russ's futility streak this evening.

I do not like Russ but blaming him for their woes is such lazy journalism. Him fouling out in the 2nd OT hurt them for sure.

Anyways, it is what it is and so I am in favor of continuing Russ's futility streak this evening.
I think he’s definitely screwed their chemistry though. And adding him has taken away minutes from guys that were playing really well for them. It was such an unnecessary move

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Hopefully Westbrook doesn’t suddenly shoot like Curry tonight
If we define "shoot like Curry" as equalling or bettering Curry's career numbers (3.8 3PTM at .428) in a game, Russ has shot like Curry in about 3.6% of his career games. We've got a chance to hold him down to below that standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.