[Game] Kings vs Rockets 1/13/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you happen to catch the last 10 games he played? TD is great when he's on, but it's never on a consistent basis and he's unplayable when he's off.

Also, you never answered my question last time. Who is he leap-frogging in the rotation out of the guards?
Let's see, last 10 games, he averaged maybe 2-3 min of playing time with 4 DNPs added so yeah not gonna produce much of anything with those limited minutes..., I saw he more or less didn't play.

To answer your question, hell - start him.....or give him a deep dive - give him extended minutes whichever. Like his defense better than others minus Mitchell, and offense better than Mitchell. Davis stat-lines with 20+ min are limited in number but pretty good. Deserves more. Yeah he's had some bad nights and is an inconsistent shooter too but he brings it.

Let's see, last 10 games, he averaged maybe 2-3 min of playing time with 4 DNPs added so yeah not gonna produce much of anything with those limited minutes..., I saw he more or less didn't play.

To answer your question, hell - start him.....or give him a deep dive - give him extended minutes whichever. Like his defense better than others minus Mitchell, and offense better than Mitchell. Davis stat-lines with 20+ min are limited in number but pretty good. Deserves more. Yeah he's had some bad nights and is an inconsistent shooter too but he brings it.
His defense might be better then Huerter's but that's not saying much.Kevin brings more on offense and less momentum killing nonsense plays.But TD definitely should get more burn then he has been.

His defense might be better then Huerter's but that's not saying much.Kevin brings more on offense and less momentum killing nonsense plays.But TD definitely should get more burn then he has been.
Defense being better not saying much? Its what these Kings sorely need. Do they need more offense? No, That's not their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.