The photo thread (pictures you've taken)

is there lots to do in Athens?
I was there only for two nights so can’t really say. Spent sometime checking out the Acropolis and the Parthenon as well as a few roof top bars. Back in 2019, Athens seems to be relatively cheap compare to other parts of Europe like London and Paris

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was there only for two nights so can’t really say. Spent sometime checking out the Acropolis and the Parthenon as well as a few roof top bars. Back in 2019, Athens seems to be relatively cheap compare to other parts of Europe like London and Paris
London and Paris are way too touristy, did you check out any other parts of France or the UK?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
A couple of the Uber drivers we spoke with in Europe said that Greece was indeed one of the vacation destinations frequented by other Europeans just for that reason.