The Official SPOILERS 2022 NBA Draft Thread

KF.com Existential Dread-ometer

• 51-70 (The house is on fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have KM 4 in this draft, so wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Just would be a let-down after all the Kings rumors over the past week and reported interest in the pick.

At the end of the day, Murray is an excellent prospect at a premium NBA position that we have no talent at. Anyone being mad at adding that to the Kings is just silly and a slave to mock drafters.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I have KM 4 in this draft, so wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Just would be a let-down after all the Kings rumors over the past week and reported interest in the pick.

At the end of the day, Murray is an excellent prospect at a premium NBA position that we have no talent at. Anyone being mad at adding that to the Kings is just silly and a slave to mock drafters.
If all that happens today is the Kings draft Murray and pass on Ivey it will be a big disappointment for me. I'm routing for a very nice trade, but if that doesn't happen I'll suck it up with Ivey and deal with the trade-offs and compromises that must inevitably occur because of the redundancy at the guard position.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm going to cling to hope that we are able to trade up to #2 for Smith Jr with all this Banchero going 1st buzz.

Murray at 4 won't be devastating, but I won't be jumping for joy either. Inarguably a good fit, but whether or not he's BPA will take a bit longer to suss out.

He gets punished because he's good and he's an amazing fit with our core. That SHOULD be a good thing, but Kings land is crazy these days
I hate to say this cuz I wasnt posting it but my friend asked me about Keegan Murray months ago when he was projected more at the end of the lottery and I told him "I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up in the top5"

If u follow these prospects on a regular basis during the college season. He was like remarkably consistent and impactful.. ... What more is he even supposed to do??? hes dropping 20 every game 3 orebs and like 2 blocks and a steal and a half... and his turnovers r crazy low...

and the killer stat is really 40% from 3..

"One of the best" is irrelevant. We're talking BPA. Is he better than Ivey? Sure, pick him. If not, then don't. I don't think he is.
well i mean Murray was willing his teams to win on offense and defense... like check the indiana game big10 semifinal where they are down like 15-2 to start thre game and murray just starts making plays on defense and running down the court then drilling 3's, gets em right back into it almost singlehandedly.. I think he's better at that sorta chaining together high impact plays one after the next more than Ivey who's more of like a tools guy that projects to have impact..