[Game] Kings @ Wizards, 2/12/2022, 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Also, it's not anybody's fault but when you moved away from one of your more vocal leaders in Ty, Fox will have to assume that leading role out of necessity and suddenly that just unshackles him.
I think Sabonis is doing a lot of the alpha but in a way that doesn't interfere with Fox's position in the hierarchy, which is really beneficial.

It's called balance. Fox as your PG centerpiece was already proven to be a star. Monte might have eventually made this right so whatever it takes to get you there as long as you do I guess.
They seemed to do alright with each other last year. There's really no obvious answer IMO. I just hope it wasn't Fox sulking because he thought Hali was stealing the spotlight. I'd want my star player to be mentally tougher than that.

They seemed to do alright with each other last year. There's really no obvious answer IMO. I just hope it wasn't Fox sulking because he thought Hali was stealing the spotlight. I'd want my star player to be mentally tougher than that.
Fox was being used differently, not Haliburton. Last year Haliburton was playing off of Fox. Monte raised value where he needed to and pulled the trigger at the right time. Star players that are flawed are going to looked horrible unless used right. As we've seen since Gentry took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.