[Game] Kings at Celtics, 1/25/2022 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if you haven't watched Stockton yet, I recommend catching a game. Bobby has those guys playing super tough on defense and you see visible effort to be great on that end. The developmental guys are being brought up correctly and looking really good (all Monte prospects btw).
I hadn't thought of this. All I've been wanting is to watch a team try and work hard on defense and they've been right there all along.

Lmao

bajaden

Hall of Famer
From Haliburton after the game.

James Ham

"Obviously, the Kings haven't won in the past, haven't been to the playoffs for 15 years, but I refuse to let the culture what the Kings have been in the past to take over who I am as person."

"It's not too dark right now. We're not where we want to be, but there's still a lot of season left throughout this year and I'm a member of the Sacramento Kings. I'm going to help fix this."

"I don't know how long it'll take. It ain't going to be in a day, it ain't going to be in a month, but I'm going to be here and we're going to make it work. I promise that." -Haliburton

From Haliburton after the game.

James Ham

"Obviously, the Kings haven't won in the past, haven't been to the playoffs for 15 years, but I refuse to let the culture what the Kings have been in the past to take over who I am as person."

"It's not too dark right now. We're not where we want to be, but there's still a lot of season left throughout this year and I'm a member of the Sacramento Kings. I'm going to help fix this."

"I don't know how long it'll take. It ain't going to be in a day, it ain't going to be in a month, but I'm going to be here and we're going to make it work. I promise that." -Haliburton
All these guy do is talk (player meetings) and literally do nothing to back it up, in boxing they would be guys who hype the fight knowing deep down they can't compete and they're going to get KOed or take a dive. They just need to stay quiet until they can win otherwise shut the hell up no one wants to listen anymore.

All these guy do is talk (player meetings) and literally do nothing to back it up, in boxing they would be guys who hype the fight knowing deep down they can't compete and they're going to get KOed or take a dive. They just need to stay quiet until they can win otherwise shut the hell up no one wants to listen anymore.
Don't worry, they'll break him too. Just takes time, haha.

First game I haven't watched in a while. But assuming coach knows he won't progress beyond interim. Players thinking about where they end up next. Pretty sorry state of affairs but imagine the lottery geeks will be getting at least some satisfaction?

First game I haven't watched in a while. But assuming coach knows he won't progress beyond interim. Players thinking about where they end up next. Pretty sorry state of affairs but imagine the lottery geeks will be getting at least some satisfaction?
Yes, and the up and down's are something any fan with a degree in Kings can see immediately. We've seen it so many times before. Monte, Vivek, etc. trains a coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.