[Game] Kings vs. Sixers, 11/22/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

I'm sorry I'm disappointed. We still doing the same ol surprise lineup crap. Why is Tristan coming in for the 1st time in the 3rd? What changed his mind, is he in gsmeplan or not! Bagley gets 5 min in 1st then doesn't return? Did he do something wrong? What is this pogo stick crap man. I thought Walton did that, we got a clone

I'm sorry I'm disappointed. We still doing the same ol surprise lineup crap. Why is Tristan coming in for the 1st time in the 3rd? What changed his mind, is he in gsmeplan or not! Bagley gets 5 min in 1st then doesn't return? Did he do something wrong? What is this pogo stick crap man. I thought Walton did that, we got a clone
Holmes had to go out because he couldn't see. I can understand him going with TT so he doesn't throw his rotation out the window. I think they are playing Bagley so they can decide whether he gets that extra 7 million or not.

Fox got the foul, but he basica
Lyndribbled the ball the entire posssion before driving n getting the call. Sorry, that’s taking black holing to an extreme.

I haven’t played pro ball but when I played competitive sports, playing for a trash coach really kills your drive
It didn't kill everybody's drive. And being a professional is a pretty damn big difference. And then when you consider that Fox's s****y play was a big reason for the underperformance in the first place... So, apparently, the answer to "What's the matter w/De'Aaron?" was: "He's pouting."

Ugh.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It didn't kill everybody's drive. And being a professional is a pretty damn big difference. And then when you consider that Fox's s****y play was a big reason for the underperformance in the first place... So, apparently, the answer to "What's the matter w/De'Aaron?" was: "He's pouting."

Ugh.
It did kill everyone's drive though. By the end, no one was playing hard for Walton.