Bagley refused to come into game

As usual Bruski is wrong. Fans hate Bagley and Walton. Some even hate Walton so much they're defending Bagley, who has the arrogance of Kobe while possessing all the skill of SIM Bhullar.
Sheesh. Forums like this hate Bagley. Kings fans I personnally know who don't get on social media don't have as strong of feelings about Bagley. That's my personal circle, I understand. But when Bagley got into the game the one and only time this year at G1C, he was cheered.

Anything in that news conference about him being drug out of the press room and tarred and feathered? If not don't waste my time

Mod note: edited a typo that could be potentially offensive.
Maybe a better analogy could be used here? This is beyond offensive, considering the team is made up of mostly Black players and our people actually had this happen to us for years on end. I'm not the moderator and i know it's just text, but i can't ignore this.

Maybe a better analogy could be used here? This is beyond offensive, considering the team is made up of mostly Black players and our people actually had this happen to us for years on end. I'm not the moderator and i know it's just text, but i can't ignore this.
I thought the saying referenced people being tarred and feathered in England or whatever back in the medieval times.

I think I know why Luke isn't playing Bagley after watching today's game against Detroit. The guy seems like a ballhogger and not playing within the team's concept of passing and being aware of who's open. When he has the ball, he's looking to attack no matter who is defending and how many defenders there are...and so often it looks like he's forcing the shots. He reminds me of Carmelo Anthony, another ballhogger, except that Marvin Bagley is a low IQ basketball player. His sense of awareness on the court is terrible imo....he has tunnel vision and that is why there is just one way to go for him, attack recklessly. There are certain players in the NBA that are great athletically, but has low IQ, and Bagley fit that bill. I am trying to think of another player that fit that bill.....Dwight Howard? A high IQ basketball player does many things on the court...they help out defensively, they box out, they knows when to take shot and when not, they assist, they know not to foul when the team is in foul trouble, ect..

Ya, it does, which is why I’m confused.
It’s like using a gas chamber reference to a Jewish person. Of course gas chambers have been used many places over the years. Just like hanging someone has. But you’d understand why a lynching reference would be sketchy. Many terrible things were done to black slaves. Tar and feather was one that sadly was often used while others were forced to watch to instill terror and fear. So yeah a better analogy could have been used. But it’s not overly offensive. Just shocking to see

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It’s like using a gas chamber reference to a Jewish person...
It's actually nothing like that. My WAG is that @NewArena may have been conflating the practice of tarring and feathering with the actually racist "Tar Baby" trope. And the spelling error in question had nothing to do with either one of those things, but rather was pertaining to a misspelling of the word "tarred," which another mod thought may have been misinterpreted as something else.

Now, if you all would get off this tangent, and return to the topic of the thread, the rest of the Staff and I would take it as a kindness.

It's actually nothing like that. My WAG is that @NewArena may have been conflating the practice of tarring and feathering with the actually racist "Tar Baby" trope. And the spelling error in question had nothing to do with either one of those things, but rather was pertaining to a misspelling of the word "tarred," which another mod thought may have been misinterpreted as something else.

Now, if you all would get off this tangent, and return to the topic of the thread, the rest of the Staff and I would take it as a kindness.
Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up I wasn’t on any type of tangent though just offered a reply, like you did. But I appreciate your many words. Thank you
Your post was one hundred percent tangential. This thread is about Marvin Bagley refusing to check into the Suns game, and you don't even mention Bagley, once, nor do you make any remarks regarding the incident, itself, in the post in question.

Also, if you got far enough into my post to read the part that said "tangent," then that means that you should have seen the part that said "you all," which means that I wasn't just talking to you.

Your post was one hundred percent tangential. This thread is about Marvin Bagley refusing to check into the Suns game, and you don't even mention Bagley, once, nor do you make any remarks regarding the incident, itself, in the post in question.

Also, if you got far enough into my post to read the part that said "tangent," then that means that you should have seen the part that said "you all," which means that I wasn't just talking to you.
I thought you wanted to stop? We can stop here sir. Thanks