Bagley refused to come into game

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lmao, so much for the “At least he’s being a good teammate” stuff that’s been his saving Grace this year.

I’ve said my piece for 3+ years now so I’m not gonna pile it on too much more other than;

SEND HIS BUTT HOME

I lied. I’m saying more. Is it pettiness or lack of drive to say no? Imagine talking all this talk about how good you’ll be and when you get a chance to get some minutes and show a fool what they’re missing you say “Na.” Just absolutely pathetic.

Good freakin’ riddance to bad apples.

Last edited:

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
They are playing with him, so they should expect nothing else coming the other way. Monte didn't do his job this summer so the awkwardness is partially on him now. Both sides are fools. Walton however is a class act. You can't take that away from him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kenny already echoed what I was about to say. Marvin has some maturing to do. Maybe getting bounced around the league will do him some good. It's unfortunate that Monte can't find a willing trade partner for him.

In the sense that he could easily have pulled a Doc Rivers on Bagley but didn't. I mean, Bagley is a ghost sitting on the bench and Walton didn't sandbag him when the fallout would have been zip.
Yeah, well Walton already burried him on the bench and all but guaranteed that he loses $7mil this next off season. Not really much more he can do to Marvin. The fans in Sac already hate him. Easy for Walton to look classy when talking to the media. But actions are a different story.

While I'm sure the team and coaches didn't agree with Marvin's approach, their response to Marvin in the above video showed that they understood where he was coming from.

So like Walton said, whatever is going on stays behind closed doors. Walton's and Bagley's actions.

From the video it looks like the players and Christie support him
That's not how I interpret it. What I saw is some of his teammates expressing support for him, not for his actions. I saw some teammates expressing sadness in thinking that he's probably forced himself into a suspension or possibly a trade for a chew toy. And I think I saw some teammates saying goodbye and good riddance.

That's not how I interpret it. What I saw is some of his teammates expressing support for him, not for his actions. I saw some teammates expressing sadness in thinking that he's probably forced himself into a suspension or possibly a trade for a chew toy. And I think I saw some teammates saying goodbye and good riddance.
I saw teammates and coaches not wanting to discuss the situation during a game and on camera.

It’s kinda like dealing with that one friend, who is immature, pouts, and always tries to have his way. Eventually everyone kinda just lets him do his thing, because he’s no longer worth the energy to change, help, or convince.

Watch Christie’s reaction, it’s the most telling. First he dabs him up, gets a brief explanation of why he refused to enter and then as he walks away his head tilts and jerks as if he is saying “welp” or “ok then” (*sigh*)

I think everyone on the team likes Marvin and I can understand why he is upset with the demotion (any competitor would be) but you have to wonder how guys who have barely played (Metu, Ramsey, Jones) feel about a teammate feeling he is too good to come into a game.

Bagley is reaching Darko level status right now, just without the championship.
I hope he doesn't end up with an MMA or wrestling career.

On another note, Luke can't probably handle a Ben Simmons breakdown because he can't even get something out of a younger Bagley.
So don't bother bringing in Simmons while Luke is around. :cool: