[Game] Kings at Bucks, Monday Feb. 10, 5 PM PT/8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
On switches he often goes to the closest man but not the man he should actually be switching onto. For example on the DiVincenzo three to go up 111-100
Will need to rewatch that play - when it happened in real time I actually thought the screw up was with one of the other players (Barnes/Fox?)

Well it was a scheduled loss. Overall played well, just missed some easy shots and I’ll timed turnovers did us in. If Fox or bogie had decent games we might have a different outcome.

What did he do? Which play
I think he was referring to the 3 that put Bucks up 111-100 he went to the wrong player allowing Bucks to pass around perimeter two times for open 3. but i mean this scoreline is a sum of many things that happened tonight (by this I dont mean many things by Buddy but in general)

If the Kings are going to take another step, they need to consistently demonstrate more composure at the pivotal times in games.
And the coaches need to be better at reading the situation. This games undoing was undoubtedly that 4 guard lineup with Yogi and Joseph together. How can you start cold in the 4th with that same lineup after it's first stint? Yogi with a -10 and it was OBVIOUS as to why. Well, 9 to go before this season is likely nipped in the bud.

That my friends is an extremely well coached team that is active on both ends of the court. Kings heard footsteps all night. Missed so many easy shots, but that comes with not being confident you are quite that open. Bucks had the Kings second guessing everything and playing scared in the bookend quarters. Hats off to them. They should be the faves to win it all this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.