[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, Jan. 18 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I think I've lost about all fait in Walton being able to turn the corner. One minor run against the small ball unit after taking out Fox and he goes back big and the clobbering commences. What world are these people living on? The only sign of life and they go away from it immediately. I don't get it. It may not be what he wants but it's what he's freaking got.

Watching the Jazz you can clearly see it's a players thing, they got smart guys who make skip passes all day long after dribble penetration no one on the Kings other than Fox/Bjelly (0 FGA so far) can do that, Bogie/Cojo dribble for 5 hours than pass, Bagley (played solid) tunnel visions and Barnes is the same.

It's a player issue we got, we don't have team ballers. The Kings play a primitive basic form of basketball (works with elite talent) cause we don't have the personal to play drive and dish smart basketball.
thank you!! We have dumb self players enough blaming the coach

I’m impressed with the Jazz. They have quality players top to bottom and are solid on both ends of the floor. That’s no excuse for the Kings getting killed.
I dream of a day where we see the same spacing. DC and Grant aren't realizing that the majority of the Kings problems on both ends involve spacing. Too close together on offense and defense. This is why I think grabbing some fruit off the Snyder tree might be a wise choice. Hey wait a minute, Igor? Is that you on the Kings bench?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Doug won’t call out Bagley other than say what are you doing on the weak side. Falling asleep. I actually think it would help Bagley to get ripped by Doug. Bagley needs to know he’s not that good and he needs to learn to play defense.
That's not Doug's style. If anything, I hope Doug is available to talk to Bags (and other players) about defense in practice, etc. Calling him out during a broadcast is Grant's style - not Doug's.

Status
Not open for further replies.