The ONE AND ONLY Luka Doncic discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were a playoff team this would be a lot easier. Sadly we don't appear all that close. In fact we appear closer to cleaning house than being a competitive playoff team. Time will tell, but I am close to taking a season off.

Uh oh, someone isn't having a good night and decided to try to troll the Luka thread while downplaying the Kings' top player.
I got kicked out of the game thread for wondering while Giles got pulled late in the 3rd quarter for making one big mistake after making a few nice plays.

I was told by VF21 that I was wrong even though he hasnt been back on the floor since and they put back in Bjelica after only 2 minutes of rest.

Facts have no place in the game thread
....it's cheerlead and complain about the refs....or else.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I got kicked out of the game thread for wondering while Giles got pulled late in the 3rd quarter for making one big mistake after making a few nice plays.

I was told by VF21 that I was wrong even though he hasnt been back on the floor since and they put back in Bjelica after only 2 minutes of rest.

Facts have no place in the game thread
....it's cheerlead and complain about the refs....or else.
No, you got kicked out of the game thread for literally sassing a moderator after pushing your luck. Don't keep pushing. Just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.