#FireVlade / #FireWalton

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbbbbbut Walton connects with the players! Make them feel fuzzy in the tummy. Makes them feel like he's one of them!

I never understood that whole schtick with hiring these coaches that are nice and "connect" with their team.

I want a ****ing general! Give me a god damn general who will whip these boys in place and turn them into a team that is out to take heads.

Fire Walton. Make Kokoskov or someone coach for the year, hire a Boston assistant, hell make Doug Christie the coach. It doesn't matter, there's no where to go down and no chemistry, locker room, offense, or defense you would be missing out on. This is the worst team in the league and it's not even close.

Fire Vlade. Ken Catanella brokered a good deal with Buddy, maybe he could do the job, but it doesn't really matter. Anyone would be an upgrade over Vlade and his blunders.

Shoot Bogdan Bogdanovic into space.

Fox, Buddy, Bagley, and Giles should demand out. Simultaneously. I would actually like them even more if they go ahead and do that. Because then I would get to laugh spitefully at everyone who insist on defending Vlade to their dying breath.

5 games is too early, but gotta say the signings were a mistake. They simply don’t fit what Walton wants to do. We get slower and less athletic when Walton’s switching defense is dependent upon length and athleticism.

On offense, you sign Joseph who just stands there and pounds the ball, but combine him with Bogi, who also just stands there and pounds the ball. Ariza conned the Kings. Dude is on his last legs. Dedmon is a system player.

This is going to be a lonnnnnnggggg year.

Is it just me, or does this team not look like they have an offensive plan on the court? Like to me they look like a ymca pick up squad just playing around
There were glimpses in the 1h where each player touched the ball before a shot. That disappeared in the 2h.

I think, at the end of the day, we got slower, shorter, older, and less athletic. And without collective buy in on moving the ball, we’re going to lose pretty much every game this year.

Walton is trying to play players, whose game just doesn’t fit. Bogdon and Joseph are a clusterf*ck on the court together. And it gets worse 2x when Ariza is on the court with them.

It comes down to total lack of preparedness when you get blown out in professional sports. This team is clearly worse than last year - crystal.
Their defense is worse and their offense now has followed suit. What a Grease trap....I hear the crowd booing.

5 games is too early, but gotta say the signings were a mistake. They simply don’t fit what Walton wants to do. We get slower and less athletic when Walton’s switching defense is dependent upon length and athleticism.

On offense, you sign Joseph who just stands there and pounds the ball, but combine him with Bogi, who also just stands there and pounds the ball. Ariza conned the Kings. Dude is on his last legs. Dedmon is a system player.

This is going to be a lonnnnnnggggg year.
It doesn't have to be a long year.....just take a break from the circus.

Last edited:
Seeing walton talk his usual crap after the first half is what’ll pee me off

He needs to shot some freaking anger or SOMETHING. They’re taking on his lackadaisical crap attitude
Boom, on the money. As mentioned before, give me a general. Hell, General Mathis seems like he's bored these days. I'm pretty sure he can motivate this squad with 0 bball knowledge. It's not like we have an offense we run or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.