[Game] Kings vs. Hornets, October 30, 7 PM

You can hear the pain in Dougs voice. I don't get it. You can't survive playing a sag defense. The Warriors got away with it because they combined it with switching screens and basically cheating in the paint. These players aren't not playing pressure defense because they don't want to, it's clearly the plan. Team defense can't be played like this in the modern NBA. Even Joergers plan of attempting to go over screens was better than zoning off.

What’s so disheartening, other than the fact they look so awful after so much promise, is that I have ZERO confidence Walton is the guy to right the ship. I’ve watched a lot of bad Kings basketball since they arrived here, but this might be the most deflated I’ve felt watching them. Really thought they had turned the corner and were on to big things

Fox has to be the go to guy on the majority of possessions, the fulcrum for this squad which everything runs thru.

He neither wants wants nor is getting it.

What’s so disheartening, other than the fact they look so awful after so much promise, is that I have ZERO confidence Walton is the guy to right the ship. I’ve watched a lot of bad Kings basketball since they arrived here, but this might be the most deflated I’ve felt watching them. Really thought they had turned the corner and were on to big things
I wasn't there until tonight. He had a decent stretch when in but that Dedmon sub was such a panic move. It was the equivalent to something you'd see out of one of the Kings interim coaches of years past.

I think we need to be careful before we are critical of the players here saying we "dont want them on the team anymore". We saw them last year and what they can do. Getting rid of any of the players based off these 5 games is a knee jerk. Its up to the coaches to put them in a position to succeed and they aren't. Those are the jobs that should be on the line. There is NO system

Doug is saying very obvious things on the broadcast and I’m really not confident that Walton is telling the team the same thing in the huddle. Where is the fire from this team? Has Walton already lost them?

They definitely won't make the playoffs this year. That's a no-brainier. We aren't even close to being a playoff team....thank god I'm getting rid of Comcast TV this year....Once the Kings get good again, I'll just find the games free online Via Reddit.........

Wouldn’t ditch them for another team. Honestly, basketball has kinda been pretty mediocre for me the last 7-8 years so I may just lose all interest in general.
In all honesty, I don’t think I ever could either (regardless of not living in Sac for the last 21 years). I probably would just lose interest as I have started to with baseball.

I think we need to be carefule before we are critical of the players here. We saw them last year and what they can do. Its up to the coaches to put them in a position to succeed. They are all clearly playing under their capabilities. There is NO system.
The talent level was never as great as it was and Joseph, Ariza, and Dedmon were mistakes. We got older n slower. Outside of Arriza, these guys were system players, who inflated their value in those systems. Aliza is on his last legs.