[Game] Kings vs. Hornets, October 30, 7 PM

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Game Thread!

The Hornets come in 1-3 and hold the worst point differential in the league (except for us), we played a bit better on Monday, so maybe tonight is a shot at getting into the win column!

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Bjelica may have troubles guarding Pj Washington and Cody Zeller is having a career year while we are shorthanded at C and PF, I expect us to go small alot this game with Barnes at 4. Fox and Buddy should be able to wreak havoc

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Hornets have said they have targeted the Kings for a W on this west coast trip. Kings MUST get this win. The must build on the Denver game, not regress. Napear thinks the Kings won't get to 35 wins this year if they lose this game. I tend to agree.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Hornets have said they have targeted the Kings for a W on this west coast trip. Kings MUST get this win. The must build on the Denver game, not regress. Napear thinks the Kings won't get to 35 wins this year if they lose this game. I tend to agree.
They’re not getting there if they win this game. Lmao

Skal has been playing pretty well for the Blazers ):

Meanwhile, Swanigan...
Ugh, don't remind me. Decent back-up big on a good team traded for a guy you'd be hard pressed to classify as a D-league, let alone an NBA player. It's not a world-ending trade but it was a definite loss.

Everyone talked themselves into that trade because fans will talk themselves into anything.

Skal has been playing pretty well for the Blazers ):

Meanwhile, Swanigan...
Yeah, under the best circumstances(Skal not getting in the game for Portland either) that was a lateral trade, now it clearly made no sense. We needed more weight On the frontline but I don’t think getting Harrell’s bizzaro world counterpart was what we needed.

Dedmon might have something to say about that.
I'm willing to give Dedmon a little time to work it out. Skal had 3 years. That said I do think Joerger shares some blame and I assume that at the deadline they didn't already know they were going to move on so no point keeping a guy that can't crack the lineup when you think you have a playoff team.

Yeah, under the best circumstances(Skal not getting in the game for Portland either) that was a lateral trade, now it clearly made no sense. We needed more weight On the frontline but I don’t think getting Harrell’s bizzaro world counterpart was what we needed.
Well, we did get literal weight... Caleb is...big.