Bagley out 4-6 weeks

we can pretend its 2017 but instead of WCS, Kosta/Skal, and Justin Jackson. We got Dedmond, Harrison Barnes, Neminja/Holmes also Buddy and Fox are better than in 2017
This is one of the benefits of building the way Vlade has. In terms of productivity the Kings in theory should have no issues placing more responsibility on the shoulders of Fox, Buddy, Barnes, and Bogdan. Even Bjelica to an extent. Remember how huge he was to the teams success early in the year last year? However, if the usage is incorrect this could just as easily go the opposite direction.

This is one of the benefits of building the way Vlade has. In terms of productivity the Kings in theory should have no issues placing more responsibility on the shoulders of Fox, Buddy, Barnes, and Bogdan. Even Bjelica to an extent. Remember how huge he was to the teams success early in the year last year? However, if the usage is incorrect this could just as easily go the opposite direction.
Drafting non difference makers, so when they are hurt, it doesn't make much of a difference. That's next level 4d chess Vlade is playing. Much better than drafting the superstar that you will miss dearly if he's hurt.

Drafting non difference makers, so when they are hurt, it doesn't make much of a difference. That's next level 4d chess Vlade is playing. Much better than drafting the superstar that you will miss dearly if he's hurt.
If you watched us at ALL last season and truly feel Bagley wasn’t a difference maker, then you simply weren’t paying attention

let’s see how many games everyone’s beloved Luka wins

It sucks for his development (never want to see anyone injured) but I'm really not sure this hurts the team that much Bjelica after Fox and Buddy over the first 30-40 games last year was the most important player on the squad and Holmes can get the stats Bagley gets in a similar way without going to iso ball. As long as it's not Fox or Buddy we can live with it for some time in particular to any of our bigs's.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
True, but there is a difference between freak injury, and structural injury.
Giles injuries weren't structural either - they were both freak contact injuries. That said, it's a lot harder to get a freak contact injury in a knee back to 100% than it is to get a freak contact injury in an off-hand thumb back to 100%.

He had a negative BPM, a .1 vorp and was ranked extremely low in just about every advanced stat available. Yeah, he's not a difference maker at this point in time.
What did your own eyes tell you? You really think Bagley made no positive on the court difference last season? Get real

What did your own eyes tell you? You really think Bagley made no positive on the court difference last season? Get real
That he has no right hand (but efficiency wise he's still a good finisher) and he struggles to make a positive impact defensively which is the calling card of big men.

If you watched us at ALL last season and truly feel Bagley wasn’t a difference maker, then you simply weren’t paying attention

let’s see how many games everyone’s beloved Luka wins
A Lebron-esque line in a W versus being one of the biggest contributors to last night's loss. Round 1 ain't going to Bagley. Even if he does become a winning player, it's still looking like we picked the weakest link in last year's Top 5.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Time for Fox and Buddy to take over the whole freaking game!

If Bjeli starts in Bagley’s place, this may actually help open up the game for Fox.

No excuses! Injuries are a part of the game. The Kings need to respond Friday night and win the home opener.
I couldn't agree more. If they really want to be an elite back court, then it's time to do it against Portland. No way do the Kings win unless Fox and Buddy offset Lillard and McCollum. They have no chance whatsoever if Lillard and McCollum have their way.

gunks

Hall of Famer
hot take: Bagley's dad will ask for a trade before the season is over.
Fixed it for you!

This for real sucks though. I think I'm gonna root for my 2nd favorite team this season. ... whoever is playing the Lakers.

I'll tune in if Fox starts averaging 25 a game or something, he should be able to do that without Luka holding him back, right?

You haven't seen the games last year. He DOES have a right hand and showed it last year.
I'm glad I have you to tell me what i've watched. Some layups and 1 or two successful right hand jump hooks doesn't show a strong off hand. He only shot .507 on layups, so he struggles with anything efficiency wise that isn't a dunk. If he had a stronger off hand he would be a much stronger finisher on layups.