[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - Monday, Jan. 14 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh there's a joke here but it's not Willie.
to be honest I was gonna drop a youtube clip of one of WCS's worst quotes like when he wanted to get paid. or.... but nm there's too many of them. hes a joke. he even tattoo'd his face like a clown. like seriously. what more do you need?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'd be melting down too if my team was as obsessed with guards as the Blazers are. Seriously, what's the deal with that?
I guess it was 2016, year they lost LaMarcus. They overachieved and went all in on a losing hand. But they manage to do enough year in year out to be trapped in purgatory.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
to be honest I was gonna drop a youtube clip of one of WCS's worst quotes like when he wanted to get paid. or.... but nm there's too many of them. hes a joke. he even tattoo'd his face like a clown. like seriously. what more do you need?

Had you posted it, it would have been deleted. Knock it off.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
not sure why. This was the 3rd game in 4 nights...they ran out of gas obviously
super salty about Shump.

Ever since the Kings entered their downswing, Blazers fans have always felt a smug sense of superiority over us. Kinda sad since we have more in common than we don't.

He did fine. Played his style of game. Spotlight is just on him right now. He has 2 very good rookies on his heels.
The weak sauce missed lay ins on Nurkic and two mid range jumpers were momentum killers. Especially that last mid range shot with 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Think the Blazers went down and hit a 3 right after that. Total momentum killer. He played well at the very end of the 2nd and 4th but his play in the 1st and 3rd was really bad. I couldn't wait for Giles to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.