[Game] Kings @ Suns, Tuesday, Dec. 4 (6PT/9ET)

The 'Sonnies' shot like 18% didn't they? Definitely not sunny side up.
I remember when Charles Barkley's Suns split the '95-6 season with the Kings, and he got all outraged. "We play a team like that a hundred times, we should beat a team like that a hundred times!" Now, oddly, he says we're coming along, while his Suns clearly aren't, and the shoe's on the other foot. I don't expect that he'll stop being bombastic and closed minded in his old age, but I can hope, right?

I remember when Charles Barkley's Suns split the '95-6 season with the Kings, and he got all outraged. "We play a team like that a hundred times, we should beat a team like that a hundred times!" Now, oddly, he says we're coming along, while his Suns clearly aren't, and the shoe's on the other foot. I don't expect that he'll stop being bombastic and closed minded in his old age, but I can hope, right?
That was awhile ago, when these players were toddlers.

Or Zygotes

Or ether, take your pick ....:)

So no Giles til Kings push the lead to 40?
Again the Williams / Joeger beef is about Giles. Joeger is coaching for the Minnesota job and using Kosta and Beli with limited time for Giles. The Kings front office is correct in being pissed.

That being said good to see the Kings play well.

Napears tempered enthusiasm of Giles, in relation to how he gushed over him earlier in the year. makes me think there might be something to him being in the dog house. We all know grant pumps up the guys the team likes