[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Nov. 21 - 6 PT

Kings treading over .500 at 9-8 and meet a beatable foe tonight. If the Kings put a full season of this play together then battling with the Jazz for a playoff spot at the end is a very real possibility, so expect a spirited battle tonight.

Kings make the trip to Utah tonight, but will face the Jazz again at G1 in just a few days. I'm looking for a big game from Bagley and especially at the matchup between our bigs (Bagley included) and Gobert. However our backcourt has been getting us all these wins so all eyes on Fox, Bogi, and Buddy as well.

GO KINGS!!

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
gotta get one of these versus Utah. This is a winnable one, Utah hasn't been so hot as of late and they go as Donovan goes. You contain him as much as possible and you give yourself a good chance.

Go Jazz!!
TBH. I dont have a great feeling about this game. Our defense has not been anywhere near as good as it was last year and we still cant score.

The Jazz have been good at stopping the run and th Kings aren't great in the half court so if the Jazz are to win it will be because they slowed the game down and made the Kings execute in the half court and they couldn't do it.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Joe Ingles looks like the sort of dude who would drive ten miles below the speed limit in the fast lane solely to pee people off.

“Servicable in the paint”. Have to have nights when we play the big boys in the paint and not be worried about it. WCS has improved a lot offensively, now give us some sugar in the paint

Go Jazz!!
TBH. I dont have a great feeling about this game. Our defense has not been anywhere near as good as it was last year and we still cant score.

The Jazz have been good at stopping the run and th Kings aren't great in the half court so if the Jazz are to win it will be because they slowed the game down and made the Kings execute in the half court and they couldn't do it.
But we beat the Spurs by outrunning them and playing the halfcourt when needed. I don't have a good feeling for your team either. But hang around! We'll tell you exactly how we're doing it while we do it!! :)