We're #2! (merged)

On defense you do.
Defense is a team effort. If being slow is his biggest shortcoming...well then i'm perfectly fine with that. Nobody comes into the NBA without some negatives at least.

"Should we draft Kevin Garnett?"

"Naw...he's really skinny"

"Yeah good call! We should probably draft Bryant Reeves instead. That dude has got some MUSCLE!"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Everyone is replying to me and I'm simply responding back. Nevermind then I'll log off. sorry to intrude on your festivities with my insight. Have fun.
Insight? I've yet to see any. People are replying to you? No, they're pointing out the insanity of your comments.

Have fun? Oh hell yes. We've waited a very long time for this...and fought with each other tooth and nail over how to accomplish it. That ended today. We can all look forward to something great - and it's been a long time coming.

Slightly O/T - I'm sure glad I've already got my tickets reserved for opening night. One of the benefits of being a group leader. We stuck it out through the lean years and now it's gonna be fun again. Yes, VF21 is totally and completely hyped.

Awesome news! Can't believe they moved up in the draft two years in a row. I guess it was owed to them after dropping for basically 2 decades straight.

Now it's time for us to start arguing Ayton vs. Doncic for the next month lol
Really no argument there, you take the guy who is left at 2 haha. It's really a great situation to be in. Just hope Vlade doesn't try to get all cute with some out of nowhere player at 2.