[WEST] Playoffs - Round 1

Who wins in the first round? (Pick 4 options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Western Conference
1 v 8 - Rockets v. Timberwolves
2 v 7 - Warriors v. Spurs
3 v 6 - Trail Blazers v. Pelicans
4 v 5 - Thunder v Jazz

As with last year, I don't think there's much need for separate threads for each matchup. Should it end up necessary, we'll break things out.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Western Conference
1 v 8 - Rockets v. Timberwolves
2 v 7 - Warriors v. Spurs
3 v 6 - Trail Blazers v. Pelicans
4 v 5 - Thunder v Jazz

As with last year, I don't think there's much need for separate threads for each matchup. Should it end up necessary, we'll break things out.
This series would've been an absolute blowout if Boogie were healthy. The Blazers have no reliable size upfront to put next to Nurk.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I vote for rage. Do I need to start a poll?
The thing for me, though, is that my rage isn't even really about Golden State. I'm ambivalent about the Warriors, as an organization: I'm not into any of that TUA stuff, so I have no antipathy towards the Bay area, nor do I feel anything resembling a rivalry towards the Warriors.

I just hate the "new NBA" style, so much! :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The thing for me, though, is that my rage isn't even really about Golden State. I'm ambivalent about the Warriors, as an organization: I'm not into any of that TUA stuff, so I have no antipathy towards the Bay area, nor do I feel anything resembling a rivalry towards the Warriors.

I just hate the "new NBA" style, so much! :mad:
That's okay. We can both hate them without having to discuss the particulars. ;)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
so I'm thinking once the Spurs get eliminated from the playoffs, it would be time to kick start those Kawhi trade rumors and maybe the Spurs would start considering the rebuilding process which would be a result of Pop stepping down as head coach and becoming the GM full time

watching the Blazers get punked by the Pelicans without Boogie makes me wonder what would happen if he was there :eek:
I have watched a lot of Portland games this season due to my work schedule and they have been a fun team to watch. They definitely have made this game interesting and will be hard to knock out for the NOP.

Portland in some serious trouble now being down 2-0....can't say I saw this coming. Rondo is causing mayhem out there and is playing like he did for Boston while Holiday is having himself a nice series so far
And also playing like he did for 2 games for the Bulls when it looked like they had Boston on the ropes. I have always been a big fan of Rondo's on court game. Playoff Rondo is definitely a thing. Loved him in Boston and with the Kings.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Good news T-Wolves fans, you finally get to see playoff basketball!*

*Unfortunately said playoff basketball involves getting absolutely obliterated by the Rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.