[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Saturday, 11/25 - 7 PT

Quite the 3rd quarter. ....

.... if you're Omri taming that is!

*that was supposed to say "into tanking", but it was such a freakish autocomplete fail that I couldn't change it!

**Omri, no longer a King but forever in my phones remembered words.
I am so glad you didn't change that. I would have felt honor bound to restore it. BEST autocomplete I've seen in quite a while.
"Omri Taming"...The new low in the art of tanking...

The second I think they're putting it together, they collectively wet the bed. I would've understood a 20-29 poor quarter, but 11-29 is just horrendous. I think SLAB might be right - a 20pt loss unfortunately.

Doesn’t excuse the lack of presence.. we are headed towards me being concerned about his future
He's been played well defensively at least. I'm still more concerned about his fit within Joergers system and his usage right now, just like with some of the other guards. I think you have to see what players can do with a role that fits them before you an truly judge them. The bad thing is you can hinder development that way.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He's been played will defensively at least. I'm still more concerned about his fit within Joergers system and his usage right now, just like with some of the other guards. I think you have to see what players can do with a role that fits them before you an truly judge them. The bad thing is you can hinder development that way.
Oh for ****'s sake, Willie was not the problem in that stretch. Defensively, he had like four or five possessions where he singlehandedly stopped the Clippers from gashing us even more and I have less problems with him taking and missing hookshots than I do with the guards airmailing forced shots with ten seconds on the shot clock.

Oh for ****'s sake, Willie was not the problem in that stretch. Defensively, he had like four or five possessions where he singlehandedly stopped the Clippers from gashing us even more and I have less problems with him taking and missing hookshots than I do with the guards airmailing forced shots with ten seconds on the shot clock.
Huh? Who said Willie was a problem?

Wouldn't mind him taking Temple out for Jackson right now.
I don't actually get to see much Kings basketball so its difficult to weight in, but whats going on with Temple? Last year he seemed solid, this years his numbers suck. At this point both he and Hill can be traded by the deadline and I would be fine with it.